Cravin' some random dio pics - Page 14

yojoe.com

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
    So the day after some snow-blowing I noticed one spot that looked like a Joe sized avalanche. So I rounded up a rescue team and sent them to help!
    Last edited by Geek-Viper; 01-01-2019 at 10:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

A few more angles and closeups.
    Last edited by Geek-Viper; 01-01-2019 at 10:52 PM.

Hey, Geek-Viper, I'm not sure if it's just my laptop or not, but I can't see your new pics. Also, your one from the other day isn't showing up for me either.

I took this one the other day:

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

That is a sweet lineup man!

Yeah, it's weird. They were working at first, but now I can't see them either. Then I went to go change the link and suddenly the second post worked and the first post didn't. Man I hate robuts.

EDIT: I tried a different way of doing it. Hopefully they work now. For a little bit a least, lol.
    Last edited by Geek-Viper; 01-01-2019 at 10:57 PM.

I can see them. Your latest pics give me a Hasbro catalog vibe for some reason, especially the last one. Maybe the angles? Anyway, they're neat.

I took this one this past morning. Cobra Air Troopers overrun the Laser Artillery Weapon:

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    I can see them. Your latest pics give me a Hasbro catalog vibe for some reason, especially the last one. Maybe the angles? Anyway, they're neat.
    HAHA! Funny how those old influences sneak up on you! I hadn't even noticed or thought about it. But yeah, it kinda does. I accept that tag with pride

I'm really digging your studio stuff Alchemist! Great use of the depth of field.

Before Winter is too far in our rearview, I'm gonna post a few more I took outside.

After a bad beat these Snow Serpents lead some busted BATs back for repair. Little did they know that Frostbite doesn't let bad guys get away that easy!

Then I started getting a little artistic with it.

These guys are really photogenic.

Better give the good guys a close up too.

Last edited by Geek-Viper; 03-16-2019 at 12:49 AM.

I like the second picture out of your latest ones the most, Geek-Viper. It's funny you should post. I was thinking about taking a picture out back the other day and posting it here, but I didn't get the chance. I've been working on finishing up a music video for a friend's band in my spare time. Anyway, I made it out back today and took the photo I wanted of my Pursuit of Cobra Duke figure. I like the 80's inspired figures the most, but it was cool to see Hasbro take things to limit in terms of realism with the PoC line.

I took some pictures of some of my WWII 21st Century Toys stuff outside today using a new lens and I figured I'd share.

US troops spot a German armored car along a road and get reinforcements: