Cravin' some random dio pics - Page 15

yojoe.com

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
    Just jumping on to give you guys props for all your beautiful photos. I am partial to the snow photos growing up in the cold midwest. Also, Alchemist, the OG Joes photo was particularly rad. Yoseph Joseph!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thanks man! (to both of you)

Alchemist, that Duke shot is pretty sweet. I think I may have the sequel to it I'll post in a bit.

In the meantime, here's one of the last couple of Winter ones I've got. I Photoshopped the sky in to block out the shed Anyway, not all the BATs made it back with the Snow Serpents...

Last edited by Geek-Viper; 04-27-2019 at 10:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Thanks for the comments, guys.

@ Geek-Viper. I like the BAT pic. It reminds me of an idea I had for a dio a longtime ago for a BAT that had broke down and froze in place out in the woods where foliage grew on it over the years. I never got around to doing it.

Today's pic: Red Ninja in Ninja Gaiden for the NES box art inspired pose. The wind has been crazy this year. I had him blow over like five times.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Ha! That is TOTALLY Ninja Gaiden!! I'm glad you said something or else it would be driving me nuts why that looked familiar, lol

Here's what I think is the last of my Winter shots. I call it Snow Job Peril: Never Count A Good Joe Out!

Last edited by Geek-Viper; 04-28-2019 at 10:42 PM.

I like the Snow Job pics.

We've been getting a lot of rain here lately. I managed to get a couple of shots of a couple of my Crimson Guards during a break in the rainfall.

That is a great little channel/walkway you've got there man! Those CG really pop!

neato stuff man

Thanks for the comments.

@ Geek-Viper. Yeah, the concrete piece is what one of my rain-pipes rests on. I have four of them. Lots of old stuff around here with the house turning 120 next year.

We got some sun today so I took some more pics. These ones focusing on 25th Grunt, which I didn't like that much at first, but has grown on me over the years.

A couple of pics I took today around an old wooden box that was used to keep tools in. The way it weathered over the years kind of makes it look like an old building.

I thought I'd pop in today and post this picture I took of Snake Eyes and Timber: