Cravin' some random dio pics - Page 8

yojoe.com

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Everything really jumps the shark when the mystery spotter behind the sandbags directs AC-130s in for strafing runs. With perfect timing, Snow Job goes off the colossal ski jump, knocking Frostbite to safety from the clutches of the S.N.A.K.E. while avoiding being filled with holes

The thousands of rounds create enough disturbance in the glacier that a huge crevasse opens right down the center of the secret base and SE and SS lunge free to escape an icy death

The entire top and bottom halves of the base open to reveal a massive crater from which a buried UFO, awakened and disturbed, takes flight

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The casualties having been tended to, and the dead buried, the surviving Joes begin an incredibly arduous 50 mile trek through the frozen hinterland toward the nearest known outpost. Before long, a solitary figure rejoined the group: the commando

Closing the chapter on the extraordinary last struggle and the freaky UFO experiments, there is only one thing left to do. That, you know, is to do one of those cool yet dangerously close to being cliched shots where everyone walks in one long rank and stuff explodes in the background.

Barely audible, Stalker muttered "Boom, _____. PG-13 now."

THE END -
    SEE YOU NEXT XMAS.

lol, nice. Love the alien craft. Also like the use of the foam packing to build an ice cave. I keep seeing these at work after we install a printer and can't think of what to do with them. Now I've got some ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Gracias, amigo.
    There is so much good stuff on this side of the forum. My favorite right now is what WWTB did with the lighting in his snow dios upthread. http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/m...2008/018-7.jpg
    (Where has that guy been lately?)

I like all the little details and great props. Hazard vipers - all that. Remember Dustin Hoffman and "Outbreak"? That stuff is the creepiest. Also, that looks like some kind of Serpentor like pool in the middle (where C.C. is standing), but I'm not sure, looks like something awful bubbling up from down below...

Here are a couple of quick photos I took yesterday of some of my Comic Book 3 Pack Joes by an old cinderblock in my backyard.

Here are a couple of photos I took today.

Croc Master drawing his revolver:

And, one of Resolute Flint:

That's some cool stones you've got in your yard. Love those shots. They look like old jungle ruins.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    That's some cool stones you've got in your yard. Love those shots. They look like old jungle ruins.
    Thanks. The one with Flint is the thing one of my rain pipes rests on. My house is probably over a hundred years old, so there are a lot of fun looking old things around here.