Cravin' some random dio pics - Page 16

yojoe.com

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    Ha! That old wooden box totally looks like a an old farmhouse or barn!

I've been putting all my pics on Instagram and totally forgot to come back and put them in here.

Here's a few shots from a Spring storm where I discovered that the neighbors lot drains around our carport and causes a Joe scale river. Sadly, by the time I got the figures I wanted it was more of a creek lol. Still, I really liked how it turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Here's a few other angles. As I was processing these I really started to want to know what got them here and what happened next. Oh well, maybe next time.

I'm subscribed to this this thread. I got an email and I figured something good would be posted here. Those pictures are cool, man. They're very different and an excellent use of available terrain. My former neighbors' garage used to have an indentation and a row of pebbles on both sides of it where the water would run off the roof. They would flood a bit after it rained. I had a lot of fun times playing in them when I was a kid pretending they were rivers and whatnot.

I took this picture the same day as the Snake Eyes one. I figured I'd post it. This RAM repaint is one of my favorite Joe vehicles.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Crazy Legs at the base of my crab apple tree:

Thanks man! I've been inspired by what you've posted here. So now I look at things with a different perspective.

That RAM is cool. I recently freed mine from it's cardboard prison. But that SB really matches up well with that version. I might take it from Sandstorm and give it to my Steel Brigade squad, lol.

I'm loving how that Crazy Legs really stands out from the background. Maybe not the best plan for a mission, but makes for a great picture!

Hey, thanks! Another vehicle that looks great with SB is the desert AWE Striker from 2008. It matches the RAM, as well. I shot some more pics today:
    Last edited by Alchemist; 10-18-2019 at 03:10 PM.

I took this pic the other week and I thought I'd share it:

A pic I took of Recondo out back yesterday. I have a lot of weeding to do!

Luke versus Rancor. I took this one under one of my hallway's steps.

A Super7 Skeletor pic I took using some packaging as a backdrop.

Quote Originally Posted by flakkeos View Post
    What did you use for that WW2 tank?
    I'm assuming you're referring to the third pic from the black and white ones? It's a 1/32nd scale M5 Stuart from 21st Century Toys' 32X line.

I'm posting a potpourri of random dios today.

6” Beach Head.

Super7 figures. They're making Joes now and I really like them. I do not like the prices, though.

A couple of ones of Star Wars POTF2 figures.

Some photos of 21st Century Toys' 1/32nd scale tanks.

And, last but not least, a picture of some Monogram models my dad made. The photo was taken by my dad all the way back in the 1970s. I have a small album of them, which I really should scan the rest of. His photography is what initially inspired me to do toy photography. He passed away in 2011.

Last edited by Alchemist; 04-02-2022 at 03:54 PM.