YoJoe! Review: Dreadnoks Battle Set!

yojoe.com

YoJoe! Review: Dreadnoks Battle Set!

Phillip reviews the new Dreadnoks 7-Pack!

Cobra's favorite biker gang is represented in the exclusive Dreadnoks Battle Set! Check it out HERE!

Archive entries:
    Burn Out (v2)
    Dreadnok Thunder
    Gnaw
    Road Pig (v4)
    Zandar (v2)
    Zanya
    Zanzibar (v3)

For a great selection of G.I. Joe and military-themed action figures, comics and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Great review, love all the links. After seeing this, I really like zandar better than I did. There are some (what I would call) serious issues with this set, but overall, seems like a great set. One of the biggest issues is that crazy zanzibar (storm shadow lower arms!). Would have liked to get the road pig arm bow, a more accurage weapon for zandar, and some of the other accessories. New legs for most of them too. But, still, not a bad set, they could have done better (like they did with sci-fi and airtight which are excellent), but still, very cool to get these.

Did you get this set early for review purposes or are they ready to ship? I ordered mine the day they went up for pre-order. I can't wait to get this set!
    Thrasher (Thunder?), Zandar, and ROAD PIG!!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Fantastic review Mr. Donnell!!!!!!!!
    JOE DECLASSIFED: SPEC-OPS
    PODCAST
    http://jdso.podbean.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaw View Post
    Did you get this set early for review purposes or are they ready to ship?
    I got it early for review purposes.

"Hide your grape soda and chocolate donuts..." lol. Don't forget to hide your breath mints and candy mints. This review was very entertaining, as well as informative. Great job.

I have a feeling that Hasbro might care less about making convention figure remakes. They'll probably leave that to the 3rd party toy makers, like the Collector's Club.

Hey can we get a Thrash Machine for Thunder to drive in? LOL.
    Scot, aka Rooster3D
    Rooster3D at deviantArt. Dig around for GI Joe in 3D!