To open or not to open! Arctic Commandos!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

To open or not to open! Arctic Commandos!

I have the three Arctic Commandos -DEE JAY MIB with filecard and the seperatly bagged in the bag. I have seen the international go off for more opened then mib. I dont know about this one. IM NOT LOOKING TO SELL! What do you guys think for value wise tho?
    Bring back at least one classic O-Rings exclusive figure to the gi joe international convention each year!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I would say open if you need them and you didn't pay a premium because it's bagged. It's always fun having brand new figures right out of a factory sealed bag or package. I always like moving the joints for the first time because they're factory fresh.

On the other hand, nowadays some people may pay a big premium because they are bagged and you could turn around and by two loose sets.

Be careful, that Snow Serpent is awesome and you may want more than one.
    Last edited by spiderpumpkin; 12-01-2011 at 01:05 PM.

How much do you think these are getting? I dont have the Dee Jay mib. I have no idea why hasbro packaged him out. I got it about $25 five years ago. Hard choices!
    Bring back at least one classic O-Rings exclusive figure to the gi joe international convention each year!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I bought my sealed set last year for about $30 and opened immediately.
    Last edited by spiderpumpkin; 12-01-2011 at 02:36 PM.

It is a cool set!
    Curchs vintage toy paradise
    http://stores.ebay.com/CURCHS-VINTAG...ARADISE?_rdc=1

Vehicle/Playset/Parts/Box/Blueprints Want List:
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/84793...tml#post520554

Figure/Parts/File Card Want List:
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/83034...want-list.html

Quote Originally Posted by curch View Post
    It is a cool set!
    Agreed.

I can't get enough of that blue Snow Serpent.

SO far i think i am going to open it. I will see by the end of the night by what the other people say! Thanks all so far!

Sets

I have 4 sets of the Artic Commados W/ the Dee Jay. Three Figures sealed together with file card, and the Dee Jay is Sealed by himself.

PM me if anyone is looking to by a full set sealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kann View Post
    SO far i think i am going to open it. I will see by the end of the night by what the other people say! Thanks all so far!
    Sounds cool. Please post pictures of the fresh figures if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by d_alex4176 View Post
    I have 4 sets of the Artic Commados W/ the Dee Jay. Three Figures sealed together with file card, and the Dee Jay is Sealed by himself.

PM me if anyone is looking to by a full set sealed.
    PM sent about sets.