G.I. Joe: Retaliation Trailer - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

A-Team

Even the A-Team got a reasonable facsimile of what the show was about in the '80's.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Because of what I saw in trailers & read about online, I have never watched Rise of Cobra and probably never will.

Retaliation, however, is a whole different story! I actually can't wait to see this film!

Rise of Cobra is worth checking out if only to see just how BADLY Paramount screwed it up. There are some definite fanboy moments and some truly awesome eye candy. On the whole, I'd say it's probably equal to Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen in quality minus Micheal Bay's good real-world military connections for sets and props. It has a very "Scifi Channel" feel to it, like there was a buried good movie trying to get out in there somewhere.
    Zombie rule #1: You're always the paranoid one until you have to shoot one of them in the head.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Joe Guy View Post
    Rise of Cobra is worth checking out if only to see just how BADLY Paramount screwed it up. There are some definite fanboy moments and some truly awesome eye candy. On the whole, I'd say it's probably equal to Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen in quality minus Micheal Bay's good real-world military connections for sets and props. It has a very "Scifi Channel" feel to it, like there was a buried good movie trying to get out in there somewhere.
    Did you see the movie yet, or were you born in the future like Merlin and aging backwards through time?

I believe he saw the movie, yes. Anyhow, I actually kind of liked the first one. But, this next one really has me stoked.
    If at first you don't succeed...then parachuting is probably not for you.

I wish the toys they released actually looked like the one's in the movie. The Cobra hover/jet in the first movie looked sick, then I saw the toy was like bleah...

I am looking forward to this movie. I hope the guy playing Firefly does me proud. Nice to see Jinx in it. I'm eh...with the Rock and Bruce Willis in the movie. How come they couldn't find unknown talent to play the roles? Just doesn't translate well after I saw Rock in the last F & F.

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Did you see the movie yet, or were you born in the future like Merlin and aging backwards through time?
    Are you writing from the past and using some sort of time traveling messaging device. Rise of Cobra came out a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by willie&joe View Post
    Are you writing from the past and using some sort of time traveling messaging device. Rise of Cobra came out a few years ago.
    My apologies. I obviously should have read Psycho Joe's post a little more closely. I don't know why I just ignorantly supposed that a topic entitled G.I. Joe: Retaliation trailer would have been dedicated to the discussion of... G.I. Joe: Retaliation.

Lesson learned. Now where would one go to discuss said trailer for said film? Thanks buddy.

Thumbs up

Looks epic....can't wait. Cobra Commander finally has the helmet!

Nice
    Looking foward to seeing this with the kids