Scans of Unusual Swedish Action Force Filecards - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    whats mickey mouse doing on Quick Kicks card? Those are really cool looking!
    Bring back at least one classic O-Rings exclusive figure to the gi joe international convention each year!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yeah, it was about instill antiwar behaviour on child. Lifeline gun is a mistake I think! Of course the figures came with all accesories/weapons, what is the real trouble xD
    SEARCHING FOR SPANISH STUFF

This is the first I have seen of these and they are awesome! I love the different cards! I would like to get a few of these one day.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Smile FARM PMilea

Quote Originally Posted by silverc View Post
    Interesting sidenote:

Even though it is clear that Hardball is a baseball player (Hardball = baseball, his US filecard clearly states he is former minor league player and he is wearing a baseball uniform. ) the german filecard and the swedish? tell us he is a football player.

Seems like at that time a lot of us europeans could not tell the difference.
    Looking for Action Force vehicles / playsets / accessories (black box) and MOC figures.

Or they just didn't care :P There are a lot of spanish filecards, mainly from sonic subgroups, that were completely re-written with no relation with the original.

I have two additions to this awesome thread. I got these two today plus a Spearhead + Max and a Budo.

1989 Action Force (german/swedish/norwegian/fininsh) Shockwave

1989 Action Force (german/swedish/norwegian/fininsh) Knockdown

I really love these but they are so hard to find. Finding even a cardback is really hard, they are ultra rare even in europe.
    Last edited by KROENEN; 10-08-2013 at 11:23 AM.
    Looking for Action Force vehicles / playsets / accessories (black box) and MOC figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldbug View Post
    I didn't see this thread before. Really cool!
    The one file card with German has Dutch as the other language.
    It looks like Hasbro consolidated their departments in 1989 for the Dutch, German, Swedish, & Finnish markets. Fürth is in Germany.
    I do not know exactly to which card you are referring, but I haven't foundation any Dutch language on the cardbacks in this topic (and I should know because I'm Dutch )
    -Marc (Hardcore'82-'86!)

Quote Originally Posted by Acantilado View Post
    Or they just didn't care :P
    Lol. I think the most likely answer is baseball isn't very popular in Europe, but soccer(football) is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kann View Post
    whats mickey mouse doing on Quick Kicks card? Those are really cool looking!
    That's Minnie Mouse. But it doesn't help explain anything, lol.

I get all the guns being removed or relegated to some vague grey blob behind them. But why the SS v2 remake? He was just drawing his bow. That's an Olympic sport for Pete's sake. And that Knockdown one is just weird. It looks like some kind of Nazi salute.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Oh, I think I know the answer: german laws prohibit to depic people handing guns on toy packages. That's why they modified the drawings, but you can still see the handguns in their holster, as they are not being handed (they probably missed Lifeline, I just can't find an explanation to it).