The 4 year drought... - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thebigzakbowski:
    or on the rare time you find something they want 20 for broken figs with no gear<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

True. I had a flea market seller want $100 for a incomplete and worn Cobra Soldier. I just laughed until I left the store. The whole time he was lowering his price.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I know what you guys mean. Flea Markets are slim pickings here too.

I was at a flea market last month. There was an older couple there selling joes and star wars stuff out of their van.

Everything was crap, but I was looking for customizing stuff and I saw a box of crappy joes and asked how much it was... she said it was $750.00.

I said, "I'm sorry, I'm not interested in your van, just the box of joes" She just gave me a dirty look.

[ May 27, 2004: Message edited by: softassylum ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gemini Matrix:

True. I had a flea market seller want $100 for a incomplete and worn Cobra Soldier. I just laughed until I left the store. The whole time he was lowering his price.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love it when they "haggle"

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Tell them that you would feel bad by them giving your $100 to take that figure off their hands. $10 is more than enough.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by softassylum:
    I said, "I'm sorry, I'm not interested in your van, just the box of joes" She just gave me a dirty look.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTLMAO! Oh that was a good one, Sig.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by red25thta:
    Tell them that you would feel bad by them giving your $100 to take that figure off their hands. $10 is more than enough.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The funny thing was. The seller I laughed at. Dropped from $100 to $10 all in a few minutes but I was already disgusted with the first price. I didn't even care anymore for the figure.