Dead in Your Joe Universe?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dead in Your Joe Universe?

Who have you killed off in your Joe Universe and how?

Breaker, Flash, and Grand Slam were killed while trying to save a runaway train with a Nuke on board.

Snow Job, shot by a Viper Pilot while on a mission in the Artic.

Cutter and Deep Six, were killed when Cobra captured the USS Flagg.

Thunder, was killed in a battle against a group of Fang Viper, sacrificed himself with one of their grenades. His brother Thunderwing has taken his place.

Airtight, neck was snapped by Cesspool.

Footloose, killed in the battle of Lost Angels.

Quick Kick, was killed by Night Creepers in Chicago during a bank robbery.

Crankcase, killed when trapped in a fire during an attack on Cobra HQ.

Keel Haul, sacrificed himself when he destroyed the USS Flagg.

Mainframe, crushed to death by a HISS tank falling off a cliff.

Sci-Fi, killed during the battle against the Lunatix Empire.

Serpentor, killed by Destro while learning the whereabouts of the Orginal Cobra Commander.

Chuckles, killed by the Headman during a raid on his complex.

Cobra Commander II, killed by the orginal Cobra Commander as a sample to those who defy him.

Crazy Legs, Croc Master, Crystal Ball, Fast Draw, Outback, Raptor, Sneak Peek, were all killed during the Battle for Cobra Island.

Zanzibar, killed by Zartan for failing to kill Duke.

Mercer, killed by Duke for betraying G.I. Joe to Cobra.

Red Dog, killed in Car Accident after leaving G.I. Joe.

Taurus, killed during a mission in Russia.

Golobulus, entombed by Dr. Mindbender and buried in the Artic.

Nemisis Enforcer, killed by Lady Jaye with a shot through the head.

Battle Force 2000, with the stress of returning from the future.

Budo, killed by Storm Shadow after betraying Snake Eyes.

Hardball, Hit & Run, Lightfoot, and Muskrat, were killed by an ambush from the Dreadnoks in Florida.

Voltar, killed by lethal injection after killing the Vice President of US.

Skystriker and Countdown, killed by Wild Weasel in Vermont.

Downtown, killed when a bomb went off in a Subway in New York.

Gnawgahyde, killed by a grizzly bear when Snake Eyes trapped him in a bear cage.

Scoop, killed while documenting a G.I. Joe mission.

Capt. Grid Iron, killed himself after loosing and leg that forced him to retire.

Salvo, killed by Night-Viper while on mission in Africa.

Sub-Zero and Topside, killed while on mission in the Artic.

Drop-Zone, unable to jump from plane before it was destroyed.

Cold Front, killed by Snow Serpent while delivering a package in Alaska.

Sandstorm, shot by Desert Scorpion.

Tracker, killed when boat went over a waterfall while trying to defend a G.I. Joe outpost.

Cloudburst, killed by Night Vulture during a battle in the Grand Canyon.

Interrogator, killed by electricution when Jinx escaped from being his prisoner.

General Flagg, killed when leading military soldiers into a death trap.

Headman I, killed by his own drugs.

Toxozombie, killed by Flint.

Dojo, TJ Bang, Banzai, and Bushido, were killed by Storm Shadow when he burnt down his Ninja Academy in New York.

Robo-Joe Ice Cream Soldier, Mace, and Ozone killed during the Lunatix Empire invasion.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Talking

I was over at the Generals Joes Website and I noticed he killed off Law, Hardtop, Crosscountry, Mainframe, Lightfoot, Tollbooth, and Wildcard. Take a look:

http://www.generalsjoes.com/dioramas...ion/retep1.htm

No one ever dies in my Joe-verse ('cept bad-guys), but Big Ben has been FOB in the infirmary for two years now

-PJ

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Wow Sunshine, do you have anyone left?

-J\/\/

Quote Originally Posted by JWLJN

-J\/\/
    Hey I still have plenty but here are a few more.

Jinx I, the original Jinx was killed while protecting the Dragon Crystal. Jinx II her daughter has taken her place.

Snake Eyes II, an Evil Snake Eyes from an alternate universe was killed by Scarlett.

Storm Shadow II and III were killed by the original Storm Shadow.

Leatherneck I, was killed while attempting to destroy a BAT Factory in Vietnam, a new Joe carries his name today.

Kix (Duke V8), was killed in a fire fight at the MCC.

Street Fighter Unit except Chun Li and Ken, were killed during riots in Washinton DC.

Quote Originally Posted by JWLJN

-J\/\/
    Seriously. Our question to you should be: "Who's Alive in Your Joe Universe?" Would have probably been a shorter list to type
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

I use every figure I own except for these: Serpentor, Golobulus, Nemesis Enforcer, Cobra-La Royal Guard, and Over-Kill and any weird Venomized Troops.

the only two figures that I own that are 'dead' in my joe world are...

action man

super trooper

Action man was jumped by all the members of the night force for wearing that stupid orange shirt and then shot by Duke when he reported it.

Super Trooper was thrown overbaord the Flagg after he said he could break any Joe in two with his bare hands. Needless to say, that cool chrome vest he wore didn't help him float.

None of my Joes have died so far, they all just end up in the hospital for a while. Its hard to kill off a joe because then you can't use him anymore. Cobra on the other hand: Vipers are dying all the time. I recently had Scarface "killed" by SS most loyal Night Creeper, but he may show up in a couple of months for unexplained reasons.

Chuckles, Sneakpeak , Taurus ,Cross Country, Crazylegs, Slipstream , Lift Ticket and the original Serpentor were all killed off over 20 years ago during my Final Battle at the time. Hydrogen bomb blew them up. Hardball, Sci-Fi and Iceberg were killed during the battle before the bomb detonation.

Clone of Serpentor , Gnawgahyde and Road Pig were killed during a GI Joe raid on a Dreadnok hideout. Duke punched the Serpentor Clone in the face and he fell off a cliff. Cobra Commander had Firefly kill Dr. Mindbender so that no more clones of Serpentor would be created.

Falcon,Gears and Deep Blue were killed during a Cobra attack on the USS Flagg. Hawk was thought to be killed by Cobra Commander during this battle but it turned out to be a synthoid switched by Major Bludd without anyone in Cobra or GI Joe knowing.

Falcon and Iceberg may still be alive. Their synthoid replacements were killed instead. I need more artic troopers lol

All cobra troop builders have been killed a million times
    Last edited by Sergeant Duke; 03-18-2015 at 08:46 AM.