Triad Fighter - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Triad Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by sithviper View Post
    Don't where to find it on the keyboard but you can copy & paste the for future use --> £
    Thank you!!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

If you use the character map function in Windows, it will show you keyboard shortcuts for lots of characters. I use "Alt + 0162" for the ¢ sign all the time (hold the Alt key and type the numbers, then let go of the Alt key and Wa-La!).

£ = Alt + 0163

to find character map in Win 7... Click Start and type character map in the Search Programs and Files spot at the bottom of the menu.

Oh, and that Triad Fighter is super cool!
    Take it easy,

Drew

Vintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821

Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13 View Post
    If you use the character map function in Windows, it will show you keyboard shortcuts for lots of characters. I use "Alt + 0162" for the ¢ sign all the time (hold the Alt key and type the numbers, then let go of the Alt key and Wa-La!).

£ = Alt + 0163

to find character map in Win 7... Click Start and type character map in the Search Programs and Files spot at the bottom of the menu.

Oh, and that Triad Fighter is super cool!
    Sweet thanks!! Here's the picture Spidey just for you!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

One more with the wings flipped took me forever to figure out you got to pull em out to turn em. I was trying so hard my brain hurt, then I felt stupid when I finally figured out to pull the wing out and then turn it.

That's a cool ship. Looks like it was well designed with a lot of play value.

Gorgeous. I love the Triad Fighter; it's such a unique design. Some of Palitoy's own non-repaint work on the AF line was nothing short of stunning.
    I've got my original Triad Fighter from when I was a kid somewhere; I also have an unbuilt late-AF version as well that I'm saving for a rainy day (along with a Palitoy ASP & an AF3).

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Gorgeous. I love the Triad Fighter; it's such a unique design. Some of Palitoy's own non-repaint work on the AF line was nothing short of stunning.
    I've got my original Triad Fighter from when I was a kid somewhere; I also have an unbuilt late-AF version as well that I'm saving for a rainy day (along with a Palitoy ASP & an AF3).
    I am semi-obsessed with everything UK based. I have 3 of these Triad Fighters now. I need 4 boosters for the small ships if anyone happens to have some. They are so awesome.