Triad Fighter

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Triad Fighter

Triad Fighter

Check out my newest aqusition isn't she a beaut? It is minty fresh like just brushed the fuzz off your teeth fresh. Can anyone give me an estimate as to what the complete Captain with blue helmet and clear visor is worth by himself? Got the Triad Fighter for my Moondancers and don't realy collect the T leg stuff.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

That's pretty cool. I never managed to get one of those when I was kid back in the far off eighties. Do you mind if I ask how much it cost? You don't have to answer if you'd rather not.

Looks cool. I almost bought one at the 2008 Joecon but I ran out of money.

"Moondancers"? Can we see a picture of your Moondancer army?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by punking View Post
    That's pretty cool. I never managed to get one of those when I was kid back in the far off eighties. Do you mind if I ask how much it cost? You don't have to answer if you'd rather not.
    31 pounds about 50 bucks (umrican) plus shipping which was about 10 pounds. Is there a key on the keyboard for pounds?

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpumpkin View Post
    Looks cool. I almost bought one at the 2008 Joecon but I ran out of money.

"Moondancers"? Can we see a picture of your Moondancer army?
    Just got the one complete MD and one loose no accs. Anybody have any of the accs (helmet & BP) LMK. I will set them up in the Triad and post later though, just for you Spidy. BTW I am up to about 10 Stardusters I think I am gonna go for 25 like you said. That would be cool but I am only halfway there and pretty poor to boot.
    Last edited by tattooedcrimsonsoldier420; 01-07-2012 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedcrimsonsoldier420 View Post
    31 pounds about 50 bucks (umrican) plus shipping which was about 10 pounds. Is there a key on the keyboard for pounds?

Just got the one complete MD and one loose no accs. Anybody have any of the accs (helmet & BP) LMK. I will set them up in the Triad and post later though, just for you Spidy. BTW I am up to about 10 Stardusters I think I am gonna go for 25 like you said. That would be cool but I am only halfway there and pretty poor to boot.
    Looking forward to Moondancer pictures.

I'm still working on my Starduster army too but only if I find a good deal. Did you buy that incomplete version A yesterday?

I won a Starduster body parts lot with helmet the other day for $8.99 shipped. I needed the helmet for one of my incomplete figures.

Looking forward to Moondancer pictures.

I'm still working on my Starduster army too but only if I find a good deal. Did you buy that incomplete version A yesterday?

I won a Starduster body parts lot with helmet the other day for $8.99 shipped. I needed the helmet for one of my incomplete figures.
    Yepp, that was me that got the vA and, you beat me to the other parts lot while I was reading, trying to figure out if there was anything wrong with the helmet. When I hit BIN you had scooped it up! But I have a couple extra on hand, so I'll live. Let me know if you don't need that head I need it for one of my UK Steelers. It's the closest match. But that was a heck of a deal on that helmet alone!

Yepp, that was me that got the vA and, you beat me to the other parts lot while I was reading, trying to figure out if there was anything wrong with the helmet. When I hit BIN you had scooped it up! But I have a couple extra on hand, so I'll live. Let me know if you don't need that head I need it for one of my UK Steelers. It's the closest match. But that was a heck of a deal on that helmet alone!
    I was tempted to get that version A.
    Last edited by spiderpumpkin; 01-07-2012 at 03:55 PM.

I was tempted to get that version A.
    I paid $60 for one v.A BIN, so $39 was a steal for that one IMO. I thought for sure I would get outbid.

Damn, that's cool.

Is there a key on the keyboard for pounds?

Don't where to find it on the keyboard but you can copy & paste the for future use --> £
    So much to do, so many things to distract me.
    Check out what I've been doing at JoeDios here