finally a cool vv vehicle - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I told myself a while back that I would buy one and slap Cobra stickers on it and let my v1 Firefly drive it.
    "Anyone can use a weapon. But the ninja IS a weapon." - Storm Shadow

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Talking

Yes it looks pretty cool. Is the canopy clear? I can't tell in the photo. The figure looks pretty nice too. It will be a great companion for the Snow Cat.

"I like it has a Hornet style and look. I might have to get it... On second thought, I might not."

-

The Thunderwing is not a Hornet. For all practical purposes, it's an F-22 with a two-seat cockpit and stubby wings.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

why is it now a gijoe vehicle? my cobra ice sabre isn't as cool as that one. maybe that's why! can you get those at tru?
    needs: Eel mouthpiece, '92 HQ large tripod, '87 CC mouthpiece. Ask my good traders about me: etmartin, AVAC, Graz73, redviper, CobraArmory, obi39, ncsuoz, swamp rat, & Biohazard

gargoyle

Thumbs up

Frostbite looks cool as ***** **** sorry but i really like it. and heck i just like the Whole thing What about the other 2 vech. any links?

looks like they finally fixed the vamp. the whirlwind looks good too. I like the figures, they are new and different but most of them seem pretty cool, like they finally fixed some of the earlier GvC stuff.

Crap! That is nice. I think it looks Cobra though.
    Selling out! LMK what you need!

I like it. Tho I wish they would of kept it Cobra. Especially by using the name of Ice Sabre.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rah-digga:

I don't know about that Darko. Yeah the Ice Sabre is cooler than most but comeon, can we really call it realistic? Deogg, I have to disaggree. I think the fig is better than most new sculpts and if it weren't version 1 million of Frostbite, I might actually get it. Either way, I'm passing on the Ice Sabre. The Thunderwing though, is neat. I like it has a Hornet style and look. I might have to get it... On second thought, I might not.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was speaking more of the Thunderwing and the Warhammer than the Ice Saber.
    ....apparently I can't customize for my wants anymore.

this will be the easyest cobra conversion
    i have ever had. the paint is perfect.
    no change there. just peel the joe sticker's
    and get a j@r viper head to put on the fig it came with and poof!! cobra snow saber MK.2