finally a cool vv vehicle - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

It's cool. It looks like something out of Star Wars though.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

not bad, needs ski-pedo's though

Willard Ohio, home of Seattle Seahawks QB Charlie Frye

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Deogg, I have to disaggree. I think the fig is better than most new sculpts and if it weren't version 1 million of Frostbite, I might actually get it. Either way, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There I do have to agree with you.....somewhat. There ARE far worse new sculpts out there that Frostbite. It STILL isn't that good, but you're right: it IS better than some new sculpts.

The vehicle is good. I like it. If I DO get it it sure won't be for the figure lol. The same holds true for the WarHummer...I mean Warhammer. That I WILL get for sure.....but not for the figure lol.

Now the Thunderwing......the plane AND the fig got it sold for me. A real winner up and down.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bucketoftoys:
    this will be the easyest cobra conversion
    i have ever had. the paint is perfect.
    no change there. just peel the joe sticker's
    and get a j@r viper head to put on the fig it came with and poof!! cobra snow saber MK.2
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I might just have to do that myself. That or just call is something else. I just can't see both of these in a artic dio and having the same name.

Why is it that the new vehicle drivers are SO much cooler than the mainline figures? I mean...Slipstream, Bazooka, Sgt. Zap...and now Frostbite...they are all easily the best new sculpt figures to date...
    have any of you heard anything about them being released in two packs...or God forbid...SINGLE PACKS!?
    "He who dies with the most toys wins!" -Unknown

Top Five Wants: 1. 92 Gold Head Steel Brigade Accessories 2. Terror Drome Cannon Mount 3. Skystriker Parachutes 4. Air Devil Gun 5. Low Light bi-pod

Trade List: Click Here

"Why is it that the new vehicle drivers are SO much cooler than the mainline figures? I mean...Slipstream, Bazooka, Sgt. Zap...and now Frostbite...they are all easily the best new sculpt figures to date...
    have any of you heard anything about them being released in two packs...or God forbid...SINGLE PACKS!?"

-

Because that, my friend, would only happen if Hasbro actually wanted to SELL lots of toys.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Recondo76:
    Why is it that the new vehicle drivers are SO much cooler than the mainline figures? I mean...Slipstream, Bazooka, Sgt. Zap...and now Frostbite...they are all easily the best new sculpt figures to date...
    have any of you heard anything about them being released in two packs...or God forbid...SINGLE PACKS!?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't forget the new Wild Weasel. Easily my favorite figure so far this year.

I'm sure we will see the guys rereleased in 2 packs. Shipwreck for example was gonna show up in wave 3 with Polly. Hopefully we will still see it happen somewhere down the line.

CobraLaLaLarry

So is it definitely not going to be Shipwreck in the next wave? Who will it be then, Tunnel Rat?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CobraLaLaLarry:
    So is it definitely not going to be Shipwreck in the next wave? Who will it be then, Tunnel Rat?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

From what I have seen of the MOCed stuff. Yes.

YEP..THAT'S THE ONE...THANKS FOR THE PICTURE
    DONSBABYBOO..IT LOOK'S COOL TO ME...I JUST NEED TO ADD MY SNOWJOB V1 THERE...
    NICE SNOW VEHICLE...
    Jose Isaiah Peña