USA Today Debuts Retaliation Toys!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

USA Today Debuts Retaliation Toys!

USA Today reveals nine figures from this summer's movie!...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

Figures come out May 28th!

Check out the full story here!

For a great selection of G.I. Joe and military-themed action figures, comics and collectibles, check out SmallJoes.com, Guru Planet, BigBadToyStore.com, MonkeyDepot.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, Urban Collector, and NeutralZ.com.
    The Biggest Selection of GI Joe Comics at GrahamCrackers.com.
    Last edited by PJDonnell; 02-01-2012 at 05:09 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I may have to buy a couple once they hit clearance. That Cobra Commander and Soldier are cool.

The Rock looks a little anorexic!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I like all of 'em. I will be grabbing a bunch this summer. Troop building the trooper is obvious, but I am tempted to troop build that CC too.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    RoadRock looks as stupid as I expected... Jabroni.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Eh, I really don't care for the actor likeness figures, but the CC and trooper figures, plus that red ninja make up for their "blah" factor. I will buy one of each of the Joes, but I am going to troop build the ever-livin' Mumm Ra out of those troopers. And ninjas. And probably CC because I have a problem....

Can't decide if movie CC becomes my default commander or if I will treat him as a trooper and leave Resolute CC in command.

what a surprise

another snake eyes, duke and storm shadow.

at least the cobra and joe troopers look pretty sweet.

I predict tons and tons of Duke and Roadblock on the pegs with a Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow here and there. All the others will not be found
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

GI Joe Retaliation Movie toys revealed!

IMO, there are a lot of winners here! Cobra figures look 100x better than the first movie. Can't imagine any Joe fan not wanting a Rock Roadblock.

G.I. Joe Retaliation Movie Figures Revealed - GI Joe - ToyNewsI.com