More GI Joe Retaliation Toys Revealed

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

More GI Joe Retaliation Toys Revealed

Vehicles, role play and SDCC exclusives...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

Hasbro has just launched new section on their official GI Joe website revealing a good majority of the new GI JOE Retaliation: 2012 Movie Line. Including the action figures unveiled earlier this week HERE, the site shows a slew of new vehicles, role play items and even San Diego Comic-Con exclusive items.

For a great selection of G.I. Joe and military-themed action figures, comics and collectibles, check out SmallJoes.com, Guru Planet, BigBadToyStore.com, MonkeyDepot.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, Urban Collector, and NeutralZ.com.
    The Biggest Selection of GI Joe Comics at GrahamCrackers.com.
    Last edited by PJDonnell; 02-03-2012 at 12:39 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The latter include two Kim Arashikage action figures and a Shockwave HISS Tank.

Wow, I am likeing what Im seeing so far, I want that rock figure NOW, thank you mate.

Gus

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thirty year old Water Moccasin and AWE Striker molds used again, how many times can you beat a dead horse.........................................

Quote Originally Posted by undercover View Post
    Thirty year old Water Moccasin and AWE Striker molds used again, how many times can you beat a dead horse.........................................
    You'd be suprised how much of a beating a dead horse can take, lol. I'm glad to see the big ***** launchers are just as popular as ever! I also wonder how hard it will be to get a SDCC Jinx, the red one is an absolute must-have!

Looks like the rocket launchers for figures and vehicles are back. I guess the kid's in the testing of the products insist on those nifty rocket launchers.
    Too bad they didn't dig up the Night Ops Humvee and DTC HISS molds for the movie instead of the POC molds.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    It's deja-poo all over again...
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by dark_perceptor View Post
    You'd be suprised how much of a beating a dead horse can take, lol. I'm glad to see the big ***** launchers are just as popular as ever! I also wonder how hard it will be to get a SDCC Jinx, the red one is an absolute must-have!
    Big launchers blow , and ninja symbols on everything....kind of lame. I do like the figures though. Thank god Storm Shadow doesn't have tails again!!!!

I'm really digging those Battle Sets. Snake, Slice, Storm, now the GIJCC making Dice for their subscription service makes more sense. Then Beachhead, camo-Roadblock, and Ninja Viper. Sign me up. And is that Kamakura on a bike? Sweet. Those SDCC ones make me MAD cause I was barely able to justify $45 for Zarana. I hope they fix the online ordering this time. I may take that week off of work so I can have half a chance this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Oh, sorry. I went to the Hasbro website after posting that. That isn't Kamakura, its Flint. I still want it.

Plus this: including an unprecedented line-up of "ninja-tastic" action figures

Any guesses what that means? *cough*tornado kick*cough*

And that's not an A.W.E. Its a Ninja Commando 4x4, got it?
    Last edited by Geek-Viper; 02-03-2012 at 06:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy