Looking For Info

yojoe.com

Looking For Info

My uncle had a couple of Joes from 2001 he bought hoping they would increase in value. I know, not the point of this, that's a long story. But after looking at some auctions they aren't worth as much as he was expecting. So he gave them to me. Only problem is I'm not seeing them in this archive.

Anybody know where the more generic 12" Joes are archived?

They're the "Search & Rescue Firefighter" and "10th Mountain Division Trooper" if you're curious. The 10th Division guy is pretty cool looking like Snowjob with a shave. Maybe Snowjob's Granddad, cause its a WWII guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I don't know if the Y2000+ 12" Joes were ever archived anywhere. Are you looking to see if they're complete? The 12" joes can hold their value as a generalization at auction, but they aren't going to fly up in value. Too many were saved MIB as speculation vs. played with by kids for elimination and future nostalgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    My uncle had a couple of Joes from 2001 he bought hoping they would increase in value. I know, not the point of this, that's a long story. But after looking at some auctions they aren't worth as much as he was expecting. So he gave them to me. Only problem is I'm not seeing them in this archive.

Anybody know where the more generic 12" Joes are archived?

They're the "Search & Rescue Firefighter" and "10th Mountain Division Trooper" if you're curious. The 10th Division guy is pretty cool looking like Snowjob with a shave. Maybe Snowjob's Granddad, cause its a WWII guy.

They're MIB. I'm just curious what other ones were in that line and more info for my own archives.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Try here:

Classic Collection GIJoes - The Trenches

Hope that helps
    "Don't look at me, look at the road. That's how accidents happen."

John Rambo -- First Blood