1987,88,89 Seel Brigade

yojoe.com

1987,88,89 Seel Brigade

I have a 1987 ver. A used steel brigade, a 1989 ver. D new in a baggie, and a 1988 new ver.D in a facrory sealed bag that is numered. The file card was put away with the sealed figure twenty one years ago. Which one belongs with the file card. The two 1989 figures have the black weapon with them. Any help would be appreciated. john @ 2000jkm8@gmail.com

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

US NY or Arizona depending on time of year
    Quote Originally Posted by 19john69 View Post
    I have a 1987 ver. A used steel brigade, a 1989 ver. D new in a baggie, and a 1988 new ver.D in a facrory sealed bag that is numered. The file card was put away with the sealed figure twenty one years ago. Which one belongs with the file card. The two 1989 figures have the black weapon with them. Any help would be appreciated. john @ 2000jkm8@gmail.com
    One thing I noticed with the File Card for my Steel Brigade is that there was a 9 character code at the bottom that started with a letter and then an 8 digit number. Whether that will help you identify the figure or not is hard to say. Mine I think is a Version B but I haven't dug him out to actually verify it.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I wanted to make a seal joke based on the thread title, but I couldn't figure out a way to type the seal noise they make.

Anyway, I have a ver B SB. I never had one as a kid, despite filling out the form from one of my comics. I'd love to get a hold of a hi-res scan of the vintage file card with a comparison of what the file card showed when you picked a certain option on the mail-in form. That way I could possibly re-create a custom for the one I never had.
    Take it easy,

Drew

Vintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821