Dreadnoks Biker Patch

yojoe.com

Dreadnoks Biker Patch

I'm really surprised no one out there with an embroidery machine has tried to make and sell Dreadnok biker patches. I mean, I realize it'd be for a very limited market but you could put them up on etsy as a made-to-order type of thing or something. Any thoughts?

Sam
    Read my blog, or I will replace all your Argen 7 figs with Crystal Balls!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by samluvsjoes View Post
    I'm really surprised no one out there with an embroidery machine has tried to make and sell Dreadnok biker patches. I mean, I realize it'd be for a very limited market but you could put them up on etsy as a made-to-order type of thing or something. Any thoughts?

Sam
    I would contact some of the ebay sellers that do various patches I contacted one seller who has their own decal store and had some crimson guard decals made up
    I am sure that if you find the right patch seller they will do a custom patch.

I asked at the local shop when I designed a new ROC patch

for an estimate here it was 50 for one and 10 for each one after that, I changed what i was doing and I found the patches I needed online.

You looking for one? I deliver to a company that has a big embroidery machine. I was going to turn the Fire Skull logo into a vector this weekend. I can ask them to price it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy