what is the most? - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I spent $83 on a flawless Starduster (Ver. C) complete w/ sealed Pocket Patrol pack. Kinda on the expensive side, but one of the figures I just had to have since he was a favorite of mine as a kid.

I also spent $15 to get a complete set of Starduster mini-comics.
    I never think of the future...it comes soon enough.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

$ 40 for a v1 Storm Shadow complete w/filecard. It is as white as can be and worth every penny. I figure I will be spending the same amount or more on a v1 Firefly soon.

I spent about fifteen bucks for CG. I also blew 45 bucks on the Firefly convention pack so that would probably be the most I've ever spent for a figure if if you break it down.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Spent $40.00 on Red Laser the U/K version of Cobra commander V1. Just had to have him in my collection. Most figures I spend around $2-$5. I buy them in lots on ebay and trade or sell off the extras or give them to my son. He has his own box. Keeps him out of my collection!

I've spend around 60-70 on a bunch of figures. Stardust MIB, Starduster loose, TF Sneak Peek, and my Firefly. I know the Firefly was overpriced but I just started collecting and didn't know the going rate. He turned out to be dead mint so I don't mind. Firefly is the coolest man!
    Selling out! LMK what you need!

$33 on a complete v1 Stormshadow. Very white, complete with accessories and filecard. $30 for a complete minty mint v1 swivel arm CC w/o filecard. $25 for a v1 B.A.T. complete w/o filecard. Those are the most monies I've ever spent for loose figures.
    "Anyone can use a weapon. But the ninja IS a weapon." - Storm Shadow

Willard Ohio, home of Seattle Seahawks QB Charlie Frye

$7 (twice): my mint Hardtop with mic and my mint complete v1 Payload

$40 on a c-10 mint complete 85 snake eyes. Next would be $20 - $35 range for all of night force before some of them started reaching the $50 - $60 range (shockwave)
    "Hi principle Skinner, hi super nintendo Chalmers!!!" Ralph Wiggum

the firefly 2 pack at the convention. I almost didnt get it but figured what the hey its firefly!
    Parts needed --- buy or trade!!
    Night Striker -- vertical veins & horizontal veins
    Dreadnok stinger -- Drivers door
    CAT -- gun tip, battery cover

$39.00 for mint, complete, snow white Storm Shadow; $28.00 for a mint, complete 85 Snake Eyes and $34.00 for a mint complete Firefly. Was willing to pay $55 for a UK Tiger Force Outback and $65 for UK Tiger Force Tunnerl Rat, but the deals fell through.