Is Fort America cool? - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Talking

DARKO..YOU HAVE MAIL DUDE....ALSO A PM TOO..
    Jose Isaiah Peña

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Well? Was thinking of buying one, but I don't know anything about it. Do know that it makes sounds. I hate that. Is it a good addition and worth $20 or so? Can it be "fixed" to look like it should?
    Dead-Eye

The Fort America is one of those things that either you love or you hate. I didnt really go out of my way to get it, but I got it in a lot. It pretty cool, but I dont think i'd spend $20 on it, because if you wait for the right time, you can get one much cheaper. it is one of the better vehicles though.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

When ever I got my Fort America. I just wasn't really impressed with it. I might use it as an addition as some of the other posters have mentioned tho.

I'm not really impressed with the General either. Seems the first HQ and the MCC are the only cool bases. Even the Mobile Battle Bunker isn't that good.
    Dead-Eye

If you fold it open it sucks. It's only value to me is as a mortar carrier. In that role it is rather decent. You could use the insert it comes with or rip that out and use the Forward observer mortar.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Even the Mobile Battle Bunker isn't that good. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, I loved the MBB. I still crack up when I think about issue 109 of the comic where they are dropped from low orbit and Wild Card breaks off the handle from the chute...it left on kind of a cliffhanger, because I believe that was the story arc where Joes were dying left and right. Anyhow, it was a neat toy to me, because it was built solid, nicely armed and was good ol' green in color.

[ May 24, 2004: Message edited by: curmudgeon ]
    Whatever doesn't make me stronger only kills me

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by curmudgeon:

Ah, I loved the MBB. I still crack up when I think about issue 109 of the comic where they are dropped from low orbit and Wild Card breaks off the handle from the chute...it left on kind of a cliffhanger, because I believe that was the story arc where Joes were dying left and right. Anyhow, it was a neat toy to me, because it was built solid, nicely armed and was good ol' green in color.

[ May 24, 2004: Message edited by: curmudgeon ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree. Definite favorite for the time.