Storm Shadow woes

yojoe.com

Man, I was just looking at some of my loose figs, I had a REALLY nice SS v1. But the friggin' upper right arm is yellowing. It's like it must've just started in the last month or so. Man...I was so proud of that one. OH well, what can ya do? Just gotta find another.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

bison25

what were you keeping it stored in? gotta keep it in a closed case, hell maybe even a zip lock bag

I just have them all standing on a shelf in a closet. Now I know.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

And knowing is half the battle.....

sorry couldnt resist...

try soaking it in oxxy clean. for a couple of days you spotted it early anuff it mite
    work! just make a strong batch and change it
    each day for a 3or 4 days. it mite work or it mite not but you have zip to lose and a whole lot to gain!

give it a try!

that is a nightmare of mine and the reason I have 2 v1 stormys one is in a dark closet bagged in case the display one pees himself
    Dreadnok for life!
    Holodna hmoora. Eemruchnoh v'doosheh. Kak mohg znat ya shtoh tee oomriosh? Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Kak nam troodnag pridstahvit shtoh eto nyeh sohn. Rodina, dom radnoy,Do svidonia Rodina.

As i said about yellowing once before i have kept my v1 storm shadow in an airtight bag for almost ten years and he still went yellow. I guess you can just be unlucky sometimes.

Bison25

isnt there some substance that some people laminate their figures in? makes them more shiny or something? wonder if that helps them hold their color to...

Talking

Its not the air its the light I have my 3 V1 storm shadows in bags with the rest of my figures for that year in a tote in the dark spot of my closet. Hey navajo I may have a extra arm clean email me to remind me to check if u want it
    EYES WIDE CLOSED!