How rare is the night boomer? - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Darko,
    You find me a night striker body and parts and I'll buy them. I know there not impossible to find however they are HTF at a reasonable price.
    Parts needed --- buy or trade!!
    Night Striker -- vertical veins & horizontal veins
    Dreadnok stinger -- Drivers door
    CAT -- gun tip, battery cover

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I didn't find it very difficult to find. Tho it's been awhile since I have looked.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

FireFox, Thats Sweet! Now i wish I had kept all mine to due custom's. Was teh Tail Sticker off your puter?

[ June 02, 2004: Message edited by: red25thta ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by starrcommand:
    Darko,
    You find me a night striker body and parts and I'll buy them. I know there not impossible to find however they are HTF at a reasonable price.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    None up right now, but this one went for a pretty good price (even taking into account the missing pieces and damage)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
    ....apparently I can't customize for my wants anymore.

The Night Boomer is fairly rare and pretty popular. The item is already based off the always popular Skystriker mold and add the fact that the Night Boomer was not that bad of a repaint and you get an expensive toy to buy. Bigger items are always going to be more sought after by collectors anyways, it would seem. Personally, I rarely see complete ones go for less than $100 and as long as Joe is popular, I don't see that price dropping. Had I known that Night Boomer would go for less than $100 on eBay, I would've sniped it. I looked over that auction til the last day and figured some fools would have to get into a bidding war with a price that low going into the last 12 hrs.

While I'd like one, I'm not in a rush to get one cause of space concerns. Plus, there are still other items that I'm more eager to get...