New AVAC??? - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New AVAC???

i have a question, we all know that Transformer BTR line failed, Tonka did OK, but how did GIJOE do? i see them on clearance all over! did they sell good before that? and if so, what retailer will carry them?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Whats the deal with the HQ that the firebat comes with. I hadnt heard anything about that. Does anyone have links to some pictures of the BTR HQ?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rapid Fire:
    i have a question, we all know that Transformer BTR line failed, Tonka did OK, but how did GIJOE do? i see them on clearance all over! did they sell good before that? and if so, what retailer will carry them?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I heard Hasbro but the GIjoe BTR on hiatus for a year. To improve it. I'm kinda worried what retailer might do as well to this situation.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Extremely disappointed in the figure. I wish they would have used the original design and not the new stuff He looks horrible.

I don't think it's that bad compared to some of the crap that's been released. I kind of like this fig. But what's with the skinny little neck?
    Selling out! LMK what you need!

To me trying to combine GI Joe and a LEGO type system wouldn't do well.

Legos were stuff I had BEFORE I got into GI Joe.

They are like baby toys to me when I think of LEGOs.

It's like trying to combine GI Joes with a big Tonka toy... they just don't mix.