99.9% Complete - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 99.9% Complete

i have complete mint joes....minus the legs upper body crotch arms and head.......in perfect rubbery condition 5.00 each

i have bats and cg and nv and avacs

army build now
    Always wanted: Foreign figs, protos and test shots, and vs 1 BATs and parts.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I agree with you as that is what I do. The worst I will do is describe the figure as mint (if the actual figure is mint), but if a weapon has damage I will detail that in the auction listing. Hey you have to read the actual listing as the title is to catch potential bidders.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Xerofall:
    Actually when I see 99% complete in the auction's title that's an instant indication that a gun or backpack is missing, so it helps me move past the clutter of clicking every Flint figure auction I see if I'm looking for a complete one.

If I just need Flint's head and I spot a "100% Complete Flint" I'll more than likely not bid, because I'll be outbid in no time, plus I don't need a 100% complete Flint.

To me it has the opposite effect, it helps me navigate the auctions better when I see stuff like that so I don't waste my time.

That's just my opinion.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Visit my 70s & 80s action figure guide, message boards and online store at action-figures.ca.

Always interested in trading vintage figures of all lines, remember to check my trade and want lists.