Estrela forasteiro x tiger force outback

yojoe.com

Estrela forasteiro x tiger force outback

Well, it´s amazing to see how many collectors come to me and ask "Why this Forasteiro from Brazil is so special? He is the same thing of Tiger Force Outback from Palitoys and Yo Joe never mentioned it as an exclusive brazilian figure.."

Well, i sent some mails to Yo Joe to try to fix that but until now nothing happened so this thread is to explain once for all the differences of an Estrela Forasteiro and Tiger Force Outback.

Forasteiro also comes with four weapons and a brazilian Força Eletrônica backpack (since he was released as part of Força Eletrônica in Brazil, not as part of Força Tigre). This backpack is hard to find, and doing the sounds is nearly impossible.

Forasteiro is also one of the hardest Estrela figures to find. I can say as a matter of fact that it´s easier to find 10 Cobras de Aço with perfect logo and silver head than you find one Forasteiro with average paint and joints.

There also other differences between other Estrela figures and Hasbro figures that few foreign collectors know and with time i´ll make a topic about it with pictures to help understand them.

Cheers,
    Marcello

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

correct me if i am wrong but Palitoy closed in 1984 and was taken over by Hasbro. The UK Tiger Force was a Hasbro Figure.

Yes, Palitoys closed in 1984 and Tiger Force Outback was released in 1990, but only in Europe by Hasbro.

The picture has Palitoys name, but it was Hasbro who launched TF Outback in Europe.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSnowTrooper View Post
    correct me if i am wrong but Palitoy closed in 1984 and was taken over by Hasbro. The UK Tiger Force was a Hasbro Figure.

palitoy closed in 1985, euro tiger force was indeed a hasbro released affair.