why does Croc Master get no love?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I like him also, always did. I love that short little gator leash.

I liked him a lot as a kid even though I never had him or saw him in the store. I probably like him a little less now then I did back then, but he's ok. He definetely has a place with Cobra, training Cobra's first line of security, the crocs.

I think a lot of people don't like him because they clump him together with some of the odd characters like Raptor, Crystal Ball, etc....
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

He's cool with me. I always thought he was an interesting character. The whole "only 'army men' are worthy" to be G.I. Joe or Cobras doesn't make sense to me. I even think Raptor is a pretty cool character. Now Crystal Ball was a little much and just seemed like Vincent Price in the form of a Cobra character, but w/e. The diversity of the characters and figures is part of what's so cool about these toys.

I always like him too, it made perfect sense that Cobra Commander would stock the swampy parts of Cobra Island with crocs. They are tough, deadly, and you don't have to pay them. Thats right up the Commanders alley.

Croc Master jobs would mainly be to train the crocs to be extra aggressive, and train the Swamp-Vipers how to avoid being eaten.
    Net-Viper X
    Cobra Command Computer Interface Expert

Net-Viper X's G.I.Joe Customization Archive

I always liked Croc Master. He seemed to be in that gray area between soldiers and Dreadnoks, but still vey Cobra.

I was very interested to learn that Croc Master is more of a title than a code name.

I like crock! \

Was cristal ball only in the 3-D comics or the ragular line as well?

I have this vague memory of Crystal Ball from a cartoon, but maybe it was the DIC series? He was like hypnotizing people or something....IDK though. It may have been some B.S. we came up with as kids playing with Joes.

I just recently got the figure. I had stayed away from it, but got him in a set. I found that I really like him. In fact, I was going to resell, but after seeing him I decided to keep him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama Boy View Post
    I just recently got the figure. I had stayed away from it, but got him in a set. I found that I really like him. In fact, I was going to resell, but after seeing him I decided to keep him.
    I know your favorite figure ...

Alabama man - YouTube