Greatest score ever - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

i posted last week, got a 87 blizzard on card for free at the hardware store- guy working there found it behind a wall in the stockroom, collecting dust. he saw me buying SW figs and mentioned it and gave it to me!
    need 88 TF dusty crotch

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Willard Ohio, home of Seattle Seahawks QB Charlie Frye

Mine was, is, and always will be the Flagg (with Keel Haul). Granted, I got the Defiant in the deal too, but the Flagg is what really did it.

2nd goes to the mint complete v1 Payload and Hardtop with mic for $14.

I honestly don't think I can ever top scoring a Flagg. I just flat out do not think it's possible.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>My best score isn't from Joe stuff though. I went to a small collectable shop to trade off some VHS movies in hopes of scoring some G1 Transformers. The TFs were gone but I traded about 10 movies for some Micronauts and a loose Black Hole Humanoid. It has no accessories and a broken thumb but where else are you going to get one. My heart skipped a beat when the guy said "... and I have this plain looking Walt Disney figure" and pulled it out. I also scored my Old Bob figure for $.25 at a flea market earlier that year.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry for the stupid question, but what is the significance of these figures? I guess I just don't get it.
    ReilToys has closed - thanks for all the memories guys!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

i saw a guy here whos name I'll leave out score a ninja viper on ebay for $5 BIN beats any of my scores lol
    Dreadnok for life!
    Holodna hmoora. Eemruchnoh v'doosheh. Kak mohg znat ya shtoh tee oomriosh? Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Kak nam troodnag pridstahvit shtoh eto nyeh sohn. Rodina, dom radnoy,Do svidonia Rodina.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thebigzakbowski:
    i saw a guy here whos name I'll leave out score a ninja viper on ebay for $5 BIN beats any of my scores lol<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    That was me. Only $7.00 shipped! That's just a nickel more than the original mail-in offer from 1993

I also got a lot of 10 MOC Street Fighter Movie figs including the ultra super-duper rare Ryu Hoshi for $56.95 shipped. Ryu alone goes for several hundred (airedevon would know better about an exact price)
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

I saw someone get a Rattler (Stinger TRU) for 10-15$ MIB with figure 2 years ago. Ticked me off because my bid got there right after their's did. I was like crap crap crap.

My best score was a lot of figures (unkown in description and no pic) BIN for $20 free shipping. 4 82 Srait Arm Cobra's. 3 No emblems 1 partial. I took a chance but it was 30 figures. Then they threw in 3 unkown jeeps. Turned out to be a Vamp , Vamp MK II and a Stinger. All 3 had stearing wheels but nothing else. Note in the box said I had these and thought you might want them. Shipping was like $10 on the box so I sent the lady $10. She was very nice so I had to. She then offered me some other stuff of her son's (I think some other line) I declined. Curious now as to what it was.

best score i got two
    complete gold steel brigade $10 sweet shape not a thing wrong with it.
    the other defiantnot complete but in great shape payload v1 complete and hardtop with mic and both had file cards.total 35.00 shipped cost him 14.68 to ship it.

[ May 27, 2004: Message edited by: themoney75 ]

My best score was a star wars brazilian interceptor for 2$; as for gijoe, I guess an MSV for 10$.

I got nearly the entire 84 and 85 line for 100 dollars.

All the figures, the dragon fly, the gi joe base, slugger, apa, hover craft, whirl wind, guard tower, the jump jet pack, the surf board, the original mobat, the figures had all their weapons and were un played with. The guy did not assemble everything in the photo it looked like a pile of parts but when I got the pile all parts were there. the whale and the apc were my favorites....the base had its parts as well. Brand new that stuff would have been ridiculous in the 80s!

I traded off some run of the mill original SW guys, about 15 or so for my boxed cobra mobat. That's a pretty high one to top.