Greatest score ever - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I guess you have to be a Black Hole collector to understand. The Humanoid action figure is known as one of the rarest loose 3 3/4" action figures to come across, from any action figure line (or so I have been told a few times). Check out this recent Ebay auction for one (it is complete mind you)

Black Hole Ebay Auction

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Druss:

Sorry for the stupid question, but what is the significance of these figures? I guess I just don't get it.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[ May 27, 2004: Message edited by: action-figures.ca ]
    Visit my 70s & 80s action figure guide, message boards and online store at action-figures.ca.

Always interested in trading vintage figures of all lines, remember to check my trade and want lists.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Patrick A. Riley:

I also got a lot of 10 MOC Street Fighter Movie figs including the ultra super-duper rare Ryu Hoshi for $56.95 shipped. Ryu alone goes for several hundred (airedevon would know better about an exact price)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well ok so i was going to tell about a guy at the flea market with 3 Gold Head steel brigades and 7 Stardusters... but now... i am now curious as to why Ryu Hoshi is worth hundreds? reason i ask is i have 6 of these. Infact i have 6 sets of that series of figures. I bought them a few years back off an exkenner employee. I figured they wernt worth anything so here they set. Someone please clue me in on this. I NEED TO BE IN THE KNOW!!! I see the one on yojoe has a Hasbro Standard Tag on it, are these unreleased?
    anyone who has a clue im me on AIM - Syclone7114 or email me.
    -Chris

[ May 27, 2004: Message edited by: ChrisNeal ]
    alligotwasthislousytshirt@juno.com - email me

I found myself...., funny, I was right where i left me

Talking

Mint loose MB Claymore complete for $5. My only major deal ever.

The scalper knew it was a GIJoe, but couldn't find it in his price guide. Even thought he got a good deal because he was wondering how he could possibly unload such an obscure action figure.

The wife felt guilty when I told her the story in the car, and she suggested I go in there and give him another $5.

I told her, "Just drive away baby!"

-PJ