$4.97 2 pack at walmart

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking

I know some people bash VvV but thought I would post anyway. Walmart has the 2 packs down to $4.97 that's a great price I was told by my friend that they are mark down now clearance. I plan on buyin a few more for my customs at that price what the hoot.
    EYES WIDE CLOSED!

Hmmm..I wonder if I can find Wave 3 for sale.
    thanks.

Yeah, cause over here they're stacked DEEP. No one cares too much about the VvV line in my area. $2.50 per figure ain't bad....but it's still too much. Drop it to $2.00 and maybe I'll consider it.
    "Anyone can use a weapon. But the ninja IS a weapon." - Storm Shadow

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

yea, I noticed this at wallys today. I was holding some wave 2 in my hand, looked at the $4.99 price tag, still not worth it...
    "that's the way baseball go"

Well damn I guess I got to go to Wal-mart today. If they aren't on sale here I guess I'll pick up another Harley for the Dreadnoks.

Willard Ohio, home of Seattle Seahawks QB Charlie Frye

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> the $4.99 price tag, still not worth it... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen. They drop down to $2 or even $3 and I'd consider getting the SE/SS set for the SE and use the Stormy for slap shot practice...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Deogg:
    Amen. They drop down to $2 or even $3 and I'd consider getting the SE/SS set for the SE and use the Stormy for slap shot practice...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LUV your sig Deogg.

"NEW SCULPTS SUCK!!!!! The only good VvV figures are in the garbage!"
    "Anyone can use a weapon. But the ninja IS a weapon." - Storm Shadow

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CobraGangBang:

LUV your sig Deogg.

"NEW SCULPTS SUCK!!!!! The only good VvV figures are in the garbage!"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please don't encourage him.

And yeah they are on sale in Sac as wel. I picked up two Razor/Toxin packs and an extra Baroness/Hard Drive .... My niece is getting the Baroness.. she loves that figure.

Willard Ohio, home of Seattle Seahawks QB Charlie Frye

Oh, please encourage away hehehe.

And besides, if VvV figs were THAT good, they wouldn't STILL be sitting on shelves to get clearanced now would they?

the local wal was CLEANED OUT......scalpers argg

saddened by walmart i went to target......the had a sole remaining ringneck on clearance.......i scanned it......"item unavailable it said" so i went to buy it......it came up 0.00 since it was the only thing i was buying the clerk suggested 3.96 don't know y?

bought it anyways.......a steal im my book
    Always wanted: Foreign figs, protos and test shots, and vs 1 BATs and parts.