Heli-Vipers

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heli-Vipers

Heli-Vipers

These guys have always been one of my personal favorites. Does anyone armybuild them?

The figures always seem to be very hard to find because that Battle Copter seems to have been released in far lower numbers than Major Altitude and Interrogator.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Smile

I don't know but I would enjoy to use them for a army of fangs
    check my want
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/34774...ure-parts.html
    read my fan fiction in the fan creativity section
    please visit http://jimmyz.myminicity.com/ and my website http://jmsberetta.webs.com

I WANT to army build Heli-Viper, but I can't say I own more than five of them.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Eojam View Post
    I WANT to army build Heli-Viper, but I can't say I own more than five of them.
    Yeah, that's the problem, they just aren't readily available. On the one hand I feel kind of bad charging $10 for a loose Heli-Viper, but on the other hand I know you just never see them.

Quote Originally Posted by james strickland View Post
    I don't know but I would enjoy to use them for a army of fangs
    I think they'd go very well in an all Purple army. (Fang IIs, Mambas, with Techno Vipers v1 and v2, etc.)
    Last edited by PythonPatrolforSale; 04-22-2012 at 07:28 PM.

Since the copter this guy came with was crap I always used Heli-Viper as the FANG II pilot, he's a great match too and seems like he was meant for it.
    Net-Viper X
    Cobra Command Computer Interface Expert

Net-Viper X's G.I.Joe Customization Archive

Heli-Viper is one of my favorite figures. He's got great colors. He was also the first figure I ever noticed, as a kid, that reused parts from other figures.
    Robowang
    TRADE LIST - CLICK HERE!
    BTW--When I came across your post on a TF G1 website about three or four years ago, I thought that your board name was the greatest thing I've ever read. Now. Three years later. I feel the same.
    Long live Robowang. -- Mark Bellomo

US NY or Arizona depending on time of year
    I think I saw and Heli-Viper while exploring a picture of some figures a member here had listed in the Trade Section. Not sure if he still has it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastica View Post
    I think I saw and Heli-Viper while exploring a picture of some figures a member here had listed in the Trade Section. Not sure if he still has it or not.
    I have one for sale.

This topic was more wondering if anyone army builds them. I'd love to see a picture!

Good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Net-Viper X View Post
    Since the copter this guy came with was crap I always used Heli-Viper as the FANG II pilot, he's a great match too and seems like he was meant for it.
    I think I have 2 of these. I'm a big fan of the Snow Serpent and Night Viper molds so this figure can't help but be cool.

I try to army build this figure, I think HELI VIPERS are awesome. I have about 5 loose and one mint in bag. If you are selling one complete for $10 I will take it, PM me.

You can barely see them in the left side of this pic, and you can see the MIB one in the clamshell hanging in the lower left corner:

Python FLAGG and Python Rolling Thunder still up for sale/trade - PM me.