anybody interested in a group buy from brazil?

yojoe.com

anybody interested in a group buy from brazil?

*Mods, if you feel this is better suited in the BST sections please move it*

Me and Curch are thinking about buying some joes from brazil, since shipping is too expensive(about $25 for a figure to the states). If we get a few more of us shipping would be much more reasonable. I'm looking at a dragonfly and a few figures. If anybody else wants anything lmk.

Here's the plan:
    lmk what you want and I'll see if I can find one and let you know what it will cost(via mercado libre)

Before anything is confirmed I'll have a friend get an estimate for shipping, and get a total for everybody, and if it is too expensive you can back out, or if it sounds good you can pay my friend in brazil

My friend in brazil will then purchase all the items, and then package them in one box

Then once I recieve the box I'll get everything shipped out to their respective owners

The way I'll determine each persons shipping cost is by what they want. For example, if somebody wants a killer whale, they'll pay much more than somebody who wants a couple figures would pay.

pm me if your interested or want to know more details
    Looking for Brazil Estrela Falcon Piloto(tan glider pilot grunt) and Estopim(tan Grunt) complete, as well as an Argentine front(Grunt) a Venezuelan Grunt(not sure of name). Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Brazil figures and such

Quote Originally Posted by wild weasel tank buster View Post
    *mods, if you feel this is better suited in the bst sections please move it*

me and curch are thinking about buying some joes from brazil, since shipping is too expensive(about $25 for a figure to the states). If we get a few more of us shipping would be much more reasonable. I'm looking at a dragonfly and a few figures. If anybody else wants anything lmk.

Here's the plan:
    Lmk what you want and i'll see if i can find one and let you know what it will cost(via mercado libre)

before anything is confirmed i'll have a friend get an estimate for shipping, and get a total for everybody, and if it is too expensive you can back out, or if it sounds good you can pay my friend in brazil

my friend in brazil will then purchase all the items, and then package them in one box

then once i recieve the box i'll get everything shipped out to their respective owners

the way i'll determine each persons shipping cost is by what they want. For example, if somebody wants a killer whale, they'll pay much more than somebody who wants a couple figures would pay.

Pm me if your interested or want to know more details
    pm sent...
    Last edited by tattooedcrimsonsoldier420; 04-22-2012 at 11:32 PM.