G.I. Joe Dollar Store Figures! - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I'm going to get what I can.
    If at first you don't succeed...then parachuting is probably not for you.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lord McCullen View Post
    I doubt we'll get them up here, sadly. Anyone know whether there are any Dollar General or Family Dollar stores in Niagara/ Buffalo NY?
    Both store's website have store locators to help you out.

Unhappy Really!

[QUOTE=Average Joe;538792]Kwinn is not included. The pics of Kwinn are just there for fun.

Kwinn is the only one I wanted to buy! I will be very sad if I can't get that figure!
    It's not often you see a Decepticon acc.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    Kwinn is the only one I wanted to buy! I will be very sad if I can't get that figure!
    It's not often you see a Decepticon acc.
    He doesn't come with that. That's from the SDCC exclusives. It comes with Destro. Plus, Kwinn has been in a holding pattern for about a year. Don't get your hopes up too high.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Question

*BUMP!* Any news on Wave 2 yet?!?
    SHE TOLD ME IT WAS EITHER HER OR
    GREEN LANTERN
    I'M GOING TO MISS HER

At this point, I wouldn't hold my breath.

The storm shadow repaint from what will hopefully be wave 2 was recently on eBay from the guy who has the stuff early.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord McCullen View Post
    I doubt we'll get them up here, sadly. Anyone know whether there are any Dollar General or Family Dollar stores in Niagara/ Buffalo NY?
    You must have some. If you want to make the hour and half drive south, we have 4 Dollar Generals and 2 Family Dollars here in Jamestown!

In Canada we have the Dollar Store, or the Buck Store, and other various dollar stores but they do not carry GI Joe items. I often go in to buy $1 packs of Magic The Gathering cards and i gander at the toy section and have never seen GI Joe figures in any of them. They have 12" knockoff cheap soldier toys but no GI Joes. I live in Northern Ontario so it may be different in larger areas like Montreal or Toronto

That being said, if any of my fellow Canadian Joe collectors manage to find some up here, please let me know which chain store and Ill try and score some of these figures.