What Accessories Or Parts Are You Sick Of Seeing? - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldbug View Post
    Really? Just those??? I really do not mind anything that you guys just listed.
    I really despise SPRING LOADED MISSILE LAUNCHERS!!!
    But they're so much fun!
    "Well whaddaya know? Cobra Commander's personal chemistry set!"

My Wish List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/82931...wish-list.html

#######

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I don't mind a spring loaded launcher when its a 90's toy but the newer movie toys are killing me with the concept. I don't think 2012 with a launcher. I think 1992.

My daughters love the spring loaded missile launchers. I stand up a few figures and they knock them over by shooting at them , they also like the firing feature on the Patriot Grizly for the same reasons.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sparks007 View Post
    My daughters love the spring loaded missile launchers. I stand up a few figures and they knock them over by shooting at them , they also like the firing feature on the Patriot Grizly for the same reasons.
    They can make a working launcher the size of, say, the RPG launcher that comes with the POC/ 30th Viper. Why do they continue to make them twice the size of the figures? That's my gripe with them.

I use the heck out of those gas masks. Anyone wanting to shed some, let me know.

Hmmm...most plentiful and useless accessory? I'd have to go with those rolls of concertina wire as well.
    If at first you don't succeed...then parachuting is probably not for you.

Although I don't know that it gets put in new figures that much, I am sick of the Cobra Trooper Dragunov. It just is way too small and it bothers me. If they would just make a new one that looks like a real rifle, it would be cool. I've got a huge pile of them and I just don't like them.

Replaced mine with Marauder John's Dragunovs. Much better. Agree with you on how much I don't care for them.
    If at first you don't succeed...then parachuting is probably not for you.

OK, I think I'm about to get sick of the Retaliation Roadblock mold. Since it's release we'll have used it 8 times:

Roadblock v23
    Roadblock v24
    Repeater v4
    Repeater v5
    Leatherneck v9
    Bazooka v4
    Outback v9(Later This Year)
    Heavy Duty v13(Later This Year)

It's a fine mold. And I know the upper arms changed and Bazooka used the crappy legs. But it seems like seeing it on average 2 times a year is just getting old quick. Plus I'm not sure I'm totally sold on it for Outback. Even with the Gung-Ho arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

I bought some black major figures that came with cobra 86 Viper back pack. Do you guys know of anybody in asia that can manufacture any accessories in bulk ?

Snake Eyes. He used to be my favorite. Then came the flood.

Oh, and Storm Shadow, Cobra Commander, and Duke.

Roadblock and Firefly.

Destro.