What Accessories Or Parts Are You Sick Of Seeing?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What Accessories Or Parts Are You Sick Of Seeing?

So I bought another Renegades Duke to customize. And while I was finding gear I realized he has something I'm never going to use. Then I also thought about how many of them I have. What is it you ask?

This:

It came with:
    Duke v44
    Beachhead v15
    Alley Viper v13
    Pit Commando
    Shockblast v3
    Shockblast v2
    Duke v39
    And I probably missed a couple more.

So when you've bought a few of these guys you get a ton of these masks. And I'm not going to use them because I want to see peoples faces, for some odd reason. So that makes 12-13 that I have just sitting around.

BTW, a close second is this gun:

Cool looking, but I've yet to find a guy that can hold it without looking goofy.

What about you guys?
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

That pistol with the suppressor that came with that one PoC Snake Eyes, 30th Stalker, PoC/30th Cobra Trooper, and if there's anyone else I'm forgetting about. Neither the pistol or the suppressor stay in the holster very well and they're something I have to keep an eye on every time I have those figures out because I don't want to lose them and have an incomplete figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    That pistol with the suppressor that came with that one PoC Snake Eyes, 30th Stalker, PoC/30th Cobra Trooper, and if there's anyone else I'm forgetting about. Neither the pistol or the suppressor stay in the holster very well and they're something I have to keep an eye on every time I have those figures out because I don't want to lose them and have an incomplete figure.
    Renegades Law & Order has it. Good news is I think they are done putting it in. Bad news is they're still giving you the holster. Steel Brigade and the new "Dollar Store" Cobra Trooper have it empty. So that's annoying both ways.

UPDATE: I knew I forgot someone, Retaliation Beachhead has one too.
    Last edited by Geek-Viper; 04-28-2012 at 07:00 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I am a little sick of the Beachhead/Firefly head whick seems to be under every single helmet.

It would be nice if they mixed it up a little with a RoC Flash head now and then. Or just had a few different ones to choose from.

I'm sick of every new figure coming with the same knee pad legs, and the same elbow pad/upper arm pocket arms.

I could use a handful of those masks...

the barbed wire rolls. god lord, i have a ton of those in my fodder box...it seems like anytime there was a little extra room in a poc/30th figure's bubble, a roll of barbed wire got shoved in there!

Really? Just those??? I really do not mind anything that you guys just listed.
    I really despise SPRING LOADED MISSILE LAUNCHERS!!!

The more accessories the better IMO . I like the barbed wire and pistols with silencers. I have enough of those shotguns, but if the figures comes with one it doesn't bother me. I can't really think of anything I'm sick of except a couple if overused headsculpts.

Quote Originally Posted by sparks007 View Post
    The more accessories the better IMO . I like the barbed wire and pistols with silencers. I have enough of those shotguns, but if the figures comes with one it doesn't bother me. I can't really think of anything I'm sick of except a couple if overused headsculpts.
    Such as? I would guess Duke.

The 25th dusty head comes to mind , it was also used on the RoC pit commando and RoC Law. The Tatum and wayans heads are a good sculpt but there are only so many places you can use them.