Introducing YoJoe! 2.0 - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Resigned in Protest
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    That's weird. Did you try clicking the link in RedClaw's post?
    Depending on your ISP and their DNS caching, it may take a while for the new pages to show up. Also, clear your browser's cache as well as cookies.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Mine fianlly went to the new way for about an hour and now its back to the old arcive? werid?
    Bring back at least one classic O-Rings exclusive figure to the gi joe international convention each year!

It looks AMAZING and is much easier to navigate. My only complaint is that I can't find the figures variation page and many of those listed are not listed on the figures individual pages.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Still getting the old version, even after clearing cookies.

Resigned in Protest
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoScott View Post
    It looks AMAZING and is much easier to navigate. My only complaint is that I can't find the figures variation page and many of those listed are not listed on the figures individual pages.
    Everything will be moved over in time. We're not even close to being done. This is a working beta. I'll still be working with the rest of our team to keep more stuff coming but for now, just enjoy the new database. We have SO much more to show you all, and soon.

looks very smart, I do like the thumbnails a lot.

wow great job i really like it.
    eBay listings:
    http://shop.ebay.com/gi_joe_eben/m.html
    Duffmann Sell/Trade/Want list thread:
    http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=64374
    Duffman: Hey Duff lovers! Does anyone in this bar loooove Duff? Carl: Hey, it's Duffman! Lenny: Newsweek said you died of liver failure. Duffman: Duffman can never die, only the actors who play him. Ooh yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoScott View Post
    Like Terry said, we're only getting started. In the meantime, the old variations page is still there, albeit not linked anywhere.

YOJOE.COM | Action Figure Archive

The year index pages showing pictures instead of text is exactly what I wanted to see. It makes browsing the archive for custom fodder so much easier.