Introducing YoJoe! 2.0 - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The Comic Book Section is pretty close to being done. That should be up in a similar style soon.

Yo Joe
    GI Joe comic fan since 1982.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Cool redesign.

For example, I like viewing all of different Snake Eyes versions at once.

Also, I had no idea the 1982 Sears 3-packs came in a box with graphics.

I have to say I like the new look but I am missing something myself or maybe it was left out. I can't seem to find a way to find a figure by the stamp date on the waist or on the legs like before.

An example would be barbecue slaughters maraudars, it has a 1985 year date on its leg and I would be able to find him by looking up the 1985 year and then there was a picture of him and there was also everyone else with that stamp date on it.

If it is still able to be done let me know, I liked that feature.

Also, I think it would be nice if when you clicked on an accessory, say a backpack that it would show the international versions to.

One other thing, if it is possible to be able to click on and see the different versions of parts for vehicles when you guys get to that section that would be wonderful as well.

Just trying to give out suggestions, not trying to be rude and demand, if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen. I will still use this site and recommend it to everyone I know.
    Baroness Can tie me up anyday.

Hisstank name is:

Captain Chunk

was IRLBaronessonmy

OG13 name is:

Captain Chunk

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by IRLBaronesswanted View Post
    I have to say I like the new look but I am missing something myself or maybe it was left out. I can't seem to find a way to find a figure by the stamp date on the waist or on the legs like before.

An example would be barbecue slaughters maraudars, it has a 1985 year date on its leg and I would be able to find him by looking up the 1985 year and then there was a picture of him and there was also everyone else with that stamp date on it.

If it is still able to be done let me know, I liked that feature.
    YOJOE.COM | G.I.Joe Action Figure Archive - I.D Unknown G.I.Joe Figures

We're trying to come up with a suitable replacement for that, since the 25th style figures no longer have date stamps.

Thanks, I just added that link to my internet favorites.
    Baroness Can tie me up anyday.

Hisstank name is:

Captain Chunk

was IRLBaronessonmy

OG13 name is:

Captain Chunk

Looks fantastic! This website is truly the cream of the crop. Keep up the good work!

Phil & Co., Great job, you are doing God's work on the tip of the spear. O.k., maybe that's hyperbole and I heard some DataBase actually refer to himself that way the other day. But seriously, way to go. This is no time to be humble. And SPAMMERS, YOU'RE TOAST!

I don't like it. I fear change.

J/K, I'm sure I'll get used to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

BTW, the pictures? 1000% better. Thanks for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy