Introducing YoJoe! 2.0 - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I think this is the first time I've ever had a favorite web site redesigned on me and immediately was impressed by how much better it was. No "this will take some getting used to" or "oh, I just hate this", but pure, unadulterated "This is perfect."

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

This will take time to get use to but I think this is going to be much much better then what we had before! Way to go guys! kepp up the hard work! Its paying off!
    Bring back at least one classic O-Rings exclusive figure to the gi joe international convention each year!

The latest from the greatest, YoJoe.com, does not disappoint. I am psyched to get into the sites new archives when it is finished. I have held off for years now on many items from my personal collection that were not a part of the archive and I am excited to see what may still be missing so I may provide my humble contribution to the sites archive.
    The only thing that would make this site better, would be if I actually owned a part of it…

Hmmm…are investors/venture capitalists welcome to join?
    Rejection would be NotCool, but understandable.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

One word: wow.

Guys, this site has been the king of Joe sites and even the standard of action figure websites.

I honestly didn't think the archive could get any better. But you guys have done it.

I love the new archive.

Well done, boys.

Smitty

Quote Originally Posted by NotCool View Post
    The latest from the greatest, YoJoe.com, does not disappoint. I am psyched to get into the sites new archives when it is finished. I have held off for years now on many items from my personal collection that were not a part of the archive and I am excited to see what may still be missing so I may provide my humble contribution to the sites archive.
    The only thing that would make this site better, would be if I actually owned a part of it…

Hmmm…are investors/venture capitalists welcome to join?
    Rejection would be NotCool, but understandable.

cant wait for a whobit 2.0 to come out......hopefully with bigger pictures and better descriptions. especially with all the new stuff thats out. a separation from whobit 1982-1994 and whobit from 1997-current would rock.

hey would you guys ever do a whobit vehicles? so we know what missiles and what misc parts belong to what vehicle and year?

Yep man pretty impressive work indeed I took a Internet web design and publishing college course a few years back and I know how hard it can be to make a site this vast user friendly but you guys pulled it off for sure and I am taking this time to thank the staff at Yojoe for its hard work and effort man a whole lot has happened simce my return to collecting Ive missed it but will never be missing it again as I will not sell out my now fledgling collection again quote "FLEDGLING"! Thanks again Yojoe staff you deserve it man
    And everybody said YOJOEEEEEE!!! well some might say COBRAAAAA!!!

Kentuckyman now !!! formerly Floridaman !!!

Quote Originally Posted by luis927 View Post
    hey would you guys ever do a whobit vehicles? so we know what missiles and what misc parts belong to what vehicle and year?
    That's a killer idea. I second it!

But you can't call it WHOBIT(Whose Helmet Or Backpack Is This). I can't come up with something right now. I'll come back when I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy