Crimson Command Chopper at Tuesday Morning? - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I posted this, but still haven't found them anywhere around me, I am glad you guys are finding them, at least. This was pretty scarce last year.
    "that's the way baseball go"

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The one near my house is no longer visible by humans. I drove past the address and where my mom remembered it being but there was nothing.. I guess I'll try to find the other one in Sac. But man if I find some guy with a ton of them at the Comic Con here tomorrow I'm going to spazz out... Well not really.. I've already done JvsC Tomax and Xamor customs that are pretty close to the one that come with the chopper.. and I don't really collect vehicles... Ahh well.. nevermind.

ok i went there and they had them for $14.99! they also had some army builder packs for 2.99! i got them all for my collection! heres the breakdown:

televiper pack= x4
    neo/neo commander= x3
    and get this, viper/av= x11

i was stoked! i picked up 2 copters and a grizzley tank! a very very good if ya ask me! i was talking to the clerk and he said they get gijoe and transformer stuff all the time! so i guess i have a new store ta check on a regular basis;

on a side note, i got a 20th anniversary prime there for $17. he was like $70 when he first came out! so now i have 2!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rapid Fire:
    ok i went there and they had them for $14.99! they also had some army builder packs for 2.99! i got them all for my collection! heres the breakdown:

televiper pack= x4
    neo/neo commander= x3
    and get this, viper/av= x11

i was stoked! i picked up 2 copters and a grizzley tank! a very very good if ya ask me! i was talking to the clerk and he said they get gijoe and transformer stuff all the time! so i guess i have a new store ta check on a regular basis;

on a side note, i got a 20th anniversary prime there for $17. he was like $70 when he first came out! so now i have 2!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL..you got to be kidding me..Televiper and Alleyviper two packs!!! Great find man..just great!

yeah, im trying to get my scanner to work so i can post a scan of the reciept. its just unbelievable! they had a few other packs of other figures, but none that interesting.

I found a Copter at a Tuesday Morning here as well. Were these things hard to come by originally? I've been out of the hardcore Joe loop for about 4 years, but always scanned the Joe aisle to see what was new. Don't think I ever saw this in a regular Joe store.

-J\/\/

Just to comfrim what has already been stated...

I stopped in at a TM here in Madison on Friday and got myself the 1 chopper they had (in the back room I might add) for $14.99.

Other things I found at the store:
    12 inch Brawler for $10
    12 inch Barrel Roll for $10
    12 inch Cobra Commander for $10
    PG Tank for $14.99 but the box was damaged.

I myself only got the chopper for $14.99 if anyone is interested in the 12 inch stuff, let me know and maybe we can work out a trade or something.

Tanner
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

I found the elusive store.. The sign is tiny.
    I picked up two choppers. They had some grizzlies and some 12 inch figures.

I've been to two of the nearest stores to me in San Diego. No joy on the choppers. Hopefully one will turn up. As for the Grizzly, I found it for $12 at the local Kmart. Cleaned 'em out of all 3.
    If knowing is half the battle, I would assume the other half is actually fighting, right?
    (\__/)
    (O.o)
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature and help him on his way of world domination.

Anyone willing to sell me a chopper for 25 bucks + shipping? Please?
    Whatever doesn't make me stronger only kills me