12" gear ID help needed

yojoe.com

Question 12" gear ID help needed

I don't believe it is to Gi Joe, at least I did a bunch of different searches and couldn't come up with any typy of match. But here I figured would be my best bet in IDing what it went to. They should fit a 12" figure. There are no markings, It's pre 1994. I got in a huge lot of action figures and stuff that had been stored in a shed for years and the newest items I found where from 1994.

Thanks,

Dan

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It's not Hasbro, thought the actual company or toyline escapes me at the moment.
    IRON GRENADIERS wanted: figures, accessories, vehicles, parts, filecards, blueprints.

Could it be an aftermarket kit marketed for Gi Joe? I'm trying to think of other larger figure toy lines, the only other I could really think of was SMDM, but nothing there either.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It was a competitior to the 12" Hall of Fame Joes, but did have some generic 'fits all 12" scale action figures' text on the package. They had boxed figures and occassionally some accessory sets; retailed for about half the price of the Joes. I want to say the line became the Soldiers of the World line in the lates 90s and early 2000s, but I think it had a different name to start with. I know the package designs changed a couple times and the toys evolved away from the wild pieces you have to more realistic uniforms and gear (again,keeping competitive with the then-current GI Joe Classics Collection).
    IRON GRENADIERS wanted: figures, accessories, vehicles, parts, filecards, blueprints.