Satan (red Stormshadow)

yojoe.com

Satan (red Stormshadow)

Are there any USA versions of Satan (red Stormshadow)?

Specifically, are there any vintage/o-ring figures that are red Stormshadow v1 figures?

How about in the 25th style.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

There are some red ss that came in a ninja boxed set from toys r us in the early 2000s. I dont know the exact year off hand

The 2002 Red Storm Shadow was the v2 mold (1988). I don't think the US received a release of the v1 mold in red. I may be wrong tho.
    Take it easy,

Drew

Vintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13 View Post
    The 2002 Red Storm Shadow was the v2 mold (1988). I don't think the US received a release of the v1 mold in red. I may be wrong tho.
    No it was the V-1 Mold that was used,and it came in the 2004 Cobra Ninja Strike Force 6-Pack.It was Named Red Ninja Viper,and 2 of them came in the 6-Pack.They don't look like the Satan Figure,they are not a Bright Red like the Satan but more a Black washed Red.There was also a Figure called Black Dragon Ninja that was Black & used the V-1 Storm Shadow Mold as well.But there was a Figure in that same 6-Pack that used the 1988 V-2 Storm Shadow Mold & was all Green,and was called Storm Shadow V-16..
    IRON GRENADIERS- Just your friendly Neighborhood Arms Dealers!

Check under R in the archive for 'Red Ninja'. Not exactly the same as Satan though.

And C for 'Cobra Red Ninja'.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning LA View Post
    No it was the V-1 Mold that was used,and it came in the 2004 Cobra Ninja Strike Force 6-Pack.It was Named Red Ninja Viper,and 2 of them came in the 6-Pack.They don't look like the Satan Figure,they are not a Bright Red like the Satan but more a Black washed Red.There was also a Figure called Black Dragon Ninja that was Black & used the V-1 Storm Shadow Mold as well.But there was a Figure in that same 6-Pack that used the 1988 V-2 Storm Shadow Mold & was all Green,and was called Storm Shadow V-16..
    I think you are referring to this... (Red Ninja Viper v1 from 2004)

which came in this set...

While I was referring to this... (Storm Shadow v9 from 2002) since tarcanes92 asked about Storm Shadow himself.

I was mistaken though. This is the v3 1992 mold.

There was also this... (Red Ninja Viper v2 from 2005)

There. Pictures always help clarify things. Sorry I didn't do that at the start.
    Last edited by darthdrew13; 06-01-2012 at 07:39 PM.
    Take it easy,

Drew

Vintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821

thanks for all the answers...looks like Hasbro was aiming to make two foreign ninjas in that VvV pack. Too bad, they aren't as bright as Satan was. I did see the 25th version of Satan in the archives.

How about the teal Storm Shadow ninja from the early 90s. Did they ever make a v1 teal version in the 25th style?

Yes they did, sort of.

Obviously more of a v2 style.

Also, if you're looking for a modern sculpt Red Ninja/Satan I would suggest the new Retaliation Red Ninja

Last edited by Geek-Viper; 06-03-2012 at 12:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy