Dad just brought me all my old GI Joes from storage. Now...do I have anything good? - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My advice to you is not to make your auctions BIN and auction at the same time. Ebay charges you .50 for each auction. Just list them for a penny and they will be free next time, up to 50 per month. Also no one will BIN when they can bid for much less. GL

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

US NY or Arizona depending on time of year
    I don't know if an item that's auction has a decent BIN most of the time I just BIN it.

Quote Originally Posted by just_joes_by_mike View Post
    My advice to you is not to make your auctions BIN and auction at the same time. Ebay charges you .50 for each auction. Just list them for a penny and they will be free next time, up to 50 per month. Also no one will BIN when they can bid for much less. GL
    You get 50 auctions and 50 BINs a month for free

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

There's nothing really valuable there. You should just ship them to me to get them off your hands. :-P

Sam
    Read my blog, or I will replace all your Argen 7 figs with Crystal Balls!

Quote Originally Posted by Dagger View Post
    You get 50 auctions and 50 BINs a month for free
    However, the BINs are only free when paired with an auction.

I am very interested in the 1985 Snake Eyes, but could only trade for him right now. Plus his value is around the $20-$50 range right now depending on the condition and how well the ebay auction is presented. Let me know what you think.

By the way, here is the figure I am talking about (just in case)...

SNAKE EYES (v2), YOJOE.COM | YoJoe.com: Dedicated to the G.I.Joe of the 80's, 90's and beyond!

EDIT: Just saw your link to the ebay auctions. If trading is possible, let me know. Sorry for not fully reading the thread.
    Last edited by darthdrew13; 06-18-2012 at 08:21 PM.
    Take it easy,

Drew

Vintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821

That was one of the figures I was also interested in. I never got a response back regarding the 1985 Snake Eyes. It looks like he is just putting these up on ebay.

He has got a really cool collection. I only had about 10-15 figures from my childhood and had to basically rebuild from scratch. I would have liked to have some of those figures when I was a kid.

He sold a very nice looking complete Defiant set for $400 shipped best offer. I sure wish I would have seen that auction before it sold.

ORIGINAL VINTAGE - GI JOE DEFIANT SPACE SHUTTLE COMPLEX - 1987 HUGE, Used, Nice! | eBay