Dad just brought me all my old GI Joes from storage. Now...do I have anything good?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dad just brought me all my old GI Joes from storage. Now...do I have anything good?

Just got these from storage and I have no idea if I have anything that has any value. Can someone take a quick look?

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

nice lot.plenty of good figures there.2 rumblers,some night force and secto-viper are among the higher valued.
    selling or keeping them?

Quote Originally Posted by hwheels2 View Post
    nice lot.plenty of good figures there.2 rumblers,some night force and secto-viper are among the higher valued.
    selling or keeping them?
    More than likely sell them. If I keep them my 5 year old will play with them and probably slowly destroy them. I have another pile of weapons but it was just to late to spread out. I'll take a pic of those tomorrow.

I've got boxes of vehicles also but that's going to be a weekend project matching all the parts back together for those.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

depending on what weapons you still have, you could get a pretty penny for a couple of those figures. I already see NF Outback's flashlight and Secto Viper's helmet, both are kind of tough to come by.

You might have the rarer version of Cobra Commander there too. We'll need a close up of that figure in order to tell you for sure (the light blue version). But if it is what I think it is, you can get $50 minimum just for that figure.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Looks like he is pretty beat up, probably one of the first joes you ever had. The blue cobra commander looks to be a "mickey mouse" mail away version. Might be worth $30 to someone in that condition.

Very nice lot. I'd be interested in one of the Rumbler figures and the Night Force Sneek Peek. If they have the weapons

I'll try to match up some weapons tonight, if anything I'll take a pic of them all spread out if I get busy.

The Cobra Commander figure you guys are talking about is the one currently in 3 pieces right?

Quote Originally Posted by Eunox View Post
    I'll try to match up some weapons tonight, if anything I'll take a pic of them all spread out if I get busy.

The Cobra Commander figure you guys are talking about is the one currently in 3 pieces right?
    Yup, that one. Take a close up picture of his chest.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Nice lot. Zartan has his mask and leg armor, Night-Viper has the leg pegs for the rifle and your BAT has its chest sticker. Lots of Night Force (good to have)
    That weapon that looks a little like an M60 is not GI Joe, so do not spend too much time trying to figure out where it goes.
    Shawn Carden

Rules to win a gunfight
    1. Bring your gun
    2. Invite your friends that have guns too
    3. Don't fight fair

Here's a close up of the Cobra Commander. His face mask is pretty beat up.