Tales from Castle Destro - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kann View Post
    Just wanted to tell you. I am really enjoying your storys!
    Thanks, man! I really appreciate the support, especially from a fellow Wisconsinite!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Chapter 11 of Volume III: Vengeance is up at my blog!

Don't forget, you can also follow Tales from Castle Destro on Facebook!

Chapter 12 of Tales from Castle Destro Volume III: Vengeance is up at my blog!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Chapter 13 of Tales from Castle Destro Volume III: Vengeance is up at my blog! As always, thank you for reading and I'd love to hear your comments on it!

Tales from Castle Destro Volume III: Vengeance - Chapter 14 has been published at my blog! Thank you for reading and I hope to have another chapter done soon!

Chapter 15 of Tales from Castle Destro Volume III: Vengeance is up at my blog!

Chapter 16 of Tales from Castle Destro Volume III - Vengeance is now up at my blog! As always, thank you for reading and I look forward to your feedback!

Chapter 17 of Volume III: Vengeance is up at my blog! As always, thanks for reading!

Don't forget, you can also follow Tales from Castle Destro on Facebook!

It's always fun when I get close to the end of a story arc - I start churning out chapters really quickly because it's fun and exciting for me, too!

Chapter 18 of Volume III: Vengeance is up at my blog! As always, thank you for reading!

Chapter 19 of Volume III: Vengeance is up at my blog!

As always, thanks for reading - I appreciate your support!