Who are these guys?

yojoe.com

Who are these guys?

Who are these guys names? Any insight abou these guys? Do they drive any vehicles? MASK?
    Bring back at least one classic O-Rings exclusive figure to the gi joe international convention each year!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yeah all mask.

Guy on the left (hondo mclain) drives the firecracker. The mask on the far left doesn't go with any of these guys, it goes with dusty hayes from the gator. Middle guy drives the rv that opens to reveal a small jet (slingshot). The guy on the right (also hondo mclain)drives the hurricane.

Check out matttrakker.com for images.

http://www.matt-trakker.com/
    Click on toys and you can find them on series 1 and series 2.
    Last edited by turner; 06-25-2012 at 12:49 AM.

I'm not sure on the helmet, it looks like the one I said above but turned around (rear facing). May not be though.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

actually I think that mask on the left goes to Sly Rax, driver of the Piranha (purple bad guy motorcyle) and is called the Stilleto mask....it looks like most of the paint is off the mask (I am going by shape and such to identify....might not be but looks like it)

the figures and vehicles they drive are right on the money

I agree with Tom

Just got out my dusty mask and took a look at the back and it's definately not that one.

The mask/helmet is from Sly Rax if I remember correctly.

Take it easy,

Drew

Vintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821

I believe you guys are all correct! Thanks for all the help! You guys sure know you toys!
    Bring back at least one classic O-Rings exclusive figure to the gi joe international convention each year!