Announcing YoJoe-Pro Membership! - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunt View Post
    Maybe I'm missing it but I dont see a tab or link to navigate straight to the My Collections section straight from the forums page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    You're right. I hate when I do that. You update a whole website and leave a menu item off of one page. Good catch.

That option is only on the new 2.0 sections of the archive. Once the other sections go 2.0, the header will have it .
    Inevitably successful in all circumstances.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Ah, ok. I thought since the forums got a slightly upgraded look that they were already 2.0. Makes sense, thanks man.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

I have added 21 items to my FREE membership and it doesn't seem to display them. It shows 21 items but shows nothing. When I click on the other tabs it goes back to 0 items in my collection.

I have also tried to add items with the small checklist archive and it will not work. I hope the bugs get worked out. Maybe a beta test would have been in order for this? I love this site but there are a HUGE amount of site problems that really need attention.
    Last edited by nerdsgetchicks; 07-06-2012 at 06:52 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by nerdsgetchicks View Post
    I have added 21 items to my FREE membership and it doesn't seem to display them. It shows 21 items but shows nothing. When I click on the other tabs it goes back to 0 items in my collection.

I have also tried to add items with the small checklist archive and it will not work. I hope the bugs get worked out. Maybe a beta test would have been in order for this? I love this site but there are a HUGE amount of site problems that really need attention.
    Our tech guy looked at your account and everything appears to be fine. If this is still not displaying for you, can you give us a more detailed description of the problem?

I like it so far. It is a cool concept. It seems to be working now. I can have hours of fun with this. I just hope it takes off like it is planned. This site has so much more potential.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdsgetchicks View Post

As Phil said, our database developer looked into your account and found everything to be working correctly. So, some things to check - 1. look at your browser settings, are you blocking ads or have cookies disabled? 2. are you browsing in private or anonymous mode?

As for other site issues, please point them out to us if you find them, so that we may address them ASAP. Thank you.

Yah. It may have been my work PC. I cannot mess with the states system. LOL

Thanks guys!

hey all, i got to hang with Terry a bit at the Con, he got my forum rights squared away. i thought he was a pretty cool dude, was a bonus to my trip for sure.. he told me about this site, said i'd give it a try once i read up more about it. So i can get logged in, i can get to the package selection screen, but can't get past step one, basic info. says i'm already a member. when i log in the other way, i can't find the section screen to upgrade. help a brother out?

what I noticed is after I add something to my account have to refresh the page before I see the item listed in my checklist.

US NY or Arizona depending on time of year
    Is there something up with the YoJoe Pro server. I've had no trouble prior to today logging into it yet today it keeps taking me back to the login screen whenever I try and log in. (I know my password is right).