Announcing YoJoe-Pro Membership!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Announcing YoJoe-Pro Membership!

A new Collection Management and Selling Platform...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

Announcing YoJoe! Pro

We at YoJoe are dedicated to bringing you access to all things G.I. Joe for the community, by the community. Today we would like to announce the next step in bringing YoJoe into a new user experience with YoJoe-Pro.

YoJoe! Pro is a new and exciting collection management and buy-sell-trade platform fully integrated with the YoJoe archives and forums.

YoJoe! Pro is available in four different packages.

Basic Package - FREE - Allows users to maintain a checklist of the items they current have or want to own in their collections. This membership level also allows for unlimited and free for-sale listings and only 0.99 cents / 2.5% fee per transaction. All the regular features of YoJoe that you've known and loved for the past fifteen years, Archives, Forums and News will always be FREE. If you are already a YoJoe Forums member you automatically have a FREE basic membership (no sign-up required).

Option 1 - $20.00/year - Full feature collection management including uploading your own photos, adding in notes, dates acquired and price paid for your items. Also includes the ability to export your personal collection to Microsoft Excel (TM) for your own use. This plan also gives you access to set your collection photos to public to show off your items and a listing of recent sale prices on items. Package also includes 25 FREE sales/trades.

Option 2 - $30.00/year - Same as option 1 but with 50 FREE sales/trades per year.

Option 3 - $40.00/year - Same as option 1 but with 100 FREE sales/trades per year.

If you are attending the G.I. Joe convention this weekend (6/29 - 7/1) come visit the YoJoe booth and receive 50% off any YoJoe Pro membership package if you sign up for YoJoe! Pro during the show.

Sign-up for YoJoe! Pro today!

For a great selection of G.I. Joe and military-themed action figures, comics and collectibles, check out SmallJoes.com, Guru Planet, BigBadToyStore.com, MonkeyDepot.com, BriansToys.com, and ToyWiz.com.
    The Biggest Selection of GI Joe Comics at GrahamCrackers.com.
    Last edited by PJDonnell; 07-01-2012 at 06:08 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

This is Really Cool! I discovered that the want list will show if anyone has your wants for sale. I'm curious, will that work the other way? Like, if I have some guys I want to sell can I see who wants them?
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

Will the old B/S/T section of the forum be eliminated?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

This may be the most innovative things I've ever seen. Having it integrated right into the archive is unbelievable.
    Last edited by Falcone; 06-30-2012 at 03:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    This may be the most innovative things I've ever seen. Having it integrated right into the archive is unbelievable.

Yep, accident waiting to happen. And charging for trading items? Huh? What? Other boards do this free, and now yo joe charges? I guess I will be listing my BST over at hisstank.
    I like pie..

You'll still be able to list B/S/T threads as before here for free. The Pro membership adds in the collection management features. You'll be able to keep track of the items you own, add pics of your own items, store information like condition, price paid, and date acquired. It's this feature that will then allow you to list an item for sale with just a few clicks. Alternatively, you can select that you're looking for an item, and search what's available in the marketplace.

The YoJoe buy/sell/trade forums will NOT be going away. We are still keeping that but we feel that this is going to be a better option for our users. A better experience, more access to items for sale/trade and a great way to manage your own personal collection.

We are not taking anything away. We are adding more and in addition to a free level that everyone has RIGHT NOW, we are offering a way to connect buyers and sellers directly through the archive.

Don't worry, we're fans creating services FOR fans.

This is great, I spent hours last night building my checklist! 670 and counting... But no builders which leads to my first question...

Will there be a "quantity" field to the have lists? It'd be handy to track army builders or trading/selling multiples of the same item.

When will premium membership be available to pre-existing members? I'd like to upgrade but I don't see a link yet.(?)

I've been building my checklist today. Great way to keep track of things. There sure was a lot released in 2002-2006.

its not letting me sign in, everytime i try to log into the my collection section it brings me back to that page
    Looking for Brazil Estrela Falcon Piloto(tan glider pilot grunt) and Estopim(tan Grunt) complete, as well as an Argentine front(Grunt) a Venezuelan Grunt(not sure of name). Thanks