was there anything besides the skystriker that was produced in all countries?

yojoe.com

was there anything besides the skystriker that was produced in all countries?

I was thinking about this earlier this morning,
    wondering what vehicles were produced in every country in the world.

The
    only one that I was able to think of was the skystriker(made in U.S./canada,
    Japan, UK, India, Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela and argentina)

I'm trying to
    see if there is anything else like that, becuase I think it'd be awesome to have
    a display of a specific vehicle in every international variation in my joe
    room
    Looking for Brazil Estrela Falcon Piloto(tan glider pilot grunt) and Estopim(tan Grunt) complete, as well as an Argentine front(Grunt) a Venezuelan Grunt(not sure of name). Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Good question.
    It got me thinking and every vehicle I thougth of wasn't released in a particular country.(with the knowledge I have, wich isn't that much compared to some)
    But I like to know this also.

Don't think the Skystriker was released in Egypt (Nilco) but with data so vague from that country we may never know for sure.
    Take it easy,

Drew

Vintage, International, 25th and ROC WANT List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...821#post468821

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13 View Post
    Don't think the Skystriker was released in Egypt (Nilco) but with data so vague from that country we may never know for sure.
    I consider egypt and russia as india, since they were manufactured in india,but the distribution was in those countries. I'd call them variants of funskool, were as let's say the japanese skystriker, I consider it an international version, due to the different stickers and paperwork. That's my personal view though
    Looking for Brazil Estrela Falcon Piloto(tan glider pilot grunt) and Estopim(tan Grunt) complete, as well as an Argentine front(Grunt) a Venezuelan Grunt(not sure of name). Thanks

here's what aire had to say(thanks aire!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by airedevon View Post
    Ah! A man after my own heart!!!!
    Someone else passionate about foreign vehicles! Woo hoo!!!!

The Skystriker was available in almost all countries... it was not released in Australia (that I was ever able to find), in China, or Korea...

If I remember correctly, the vehicle that was released the most, was the FANG

USA
    Canada
    Mexico
    Argentina
    Venezuela
    Brazil
    Australia
    UK (as part of AF)
    UK (as part of later Action Force)
    Spain
    Italy
    France
    Belgium
    Holland
    Nordic Group
    Japan
    India
    Egypt
    And, of course, US Dreadnok Air Assault, Convention SAF, Convention Argentine... UK SAS with Blades, Funskool Police...

Too bad it wasn't released in Korea.... or was it??? :-)

hmmm what am I forgetting? Anyone?

Aire

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    I'm certainly not going to contradict Aire on this topic - if she says FANG, then go with FANG.

That being said, the VAMP was pretty prolific as well. I'm not sure there was another vehicle that was released in so many versions around the worlds as the VAMP - though because the Club and Hasbro continue to recycle the FANG mold several times per year, it's a lot closer now than it used to be.....
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

Some of the vehicles that were released in most of the european countries, were not released in Spain, and the Skystriker was one of them.
    SEARCHING FOR SPANISH STUFF