estrela vehicle comparison pics

yojoe.com

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n wild weasel tank buster\r\n \r\n
\r\n wild weasel tank buster is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n wild weasel tank buster\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n estrela vehicle comparison pics\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Got this in today and absolutely love it! The bombardeiro laser anti-radar(that\'s a mouthful)
\nColor variances(To the U.S./canada X-19, don\'t have a UK or rubiplas to compare): Grey is lighter, has less blue tint to it. Emerald green glass(also believe there is a blue glass variant). The yellowish greenish parts are less neon and a shade or two more green.
\nMold differences: Uses the lever that the UK(and rubiplas) x-19 has, much nicer than the pull action lever on the U.S./canada version.
\nDecal differences: White is more bright, very nice looking comandos em acao(later version) logo with red white and blue stripes. Ghost rider ommitted from decals
\nand the pics!
\n
\n
\n
\n
\nthe U.S. missiles(the one I\'m holding) are more neon, the glowing is not from the lighting.
\n
\nthe difference in the white(note the ommited ghost rider on the brazilian decal)
\n
\n
\nnote the lever
\n
\nthe copyright info. Note the "ESTRELA S.A." about an inch below the hasbro info
\n
\n
\nHere\'s pne of the most popular estrela vehicles here on the U.S. market, the blindado de aslato
\nColor differences(To standard retail U.S./canadian vamp mk.2): Light tan body and wheels, slightly darker grey parts, the brush guard is tan instead of grey.
\nMold differences: Estrela logo and copyright info on chasis, slightly different roof piece
\n
\n
\n
\n
\nU.S. retail on left, late mail away center(made in brazil), estrela on right
\n
\n
\n
\nestrela on left, late mail away center, u.s. retail on right
\n
\n
\nHere\'s the estrela vamp. Nothing amazing, probably my least favorite of the group I got. Still a cool piece.
\nColor variances: Extremely slight differences in color being the green is just slightly deeper and darker, and the grey parts are also just a shade darker.
\nmold differences: Nothing(I\'m aware of) other than the estrela copyright info and logo on the chasis. Also, IIRC there is a variant that uses the brush guard with headlights from the vamp mk.2.
\nDecal differences: These decals suprised me quite a bit, as I though they were paper decals, but they are vinyl decals like the U.S. version, but some have colored backgrounds instead of clear backgrounds(most have clear backgrounds though). The biggest difference is the comandos em acao logo on each side and the writing in these decals are in portugese.Also, some of the red(like the tail lights) are clearer, therefore darker against the background.
\nthe estrela is on the right
\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
Looking for Brazil Estrela Falcon Piloto(tan glider pilot grunt) and Estopim(tan Grunt) complete, as well as an Argentine front(Grunt) a Venezuelan Grunt(not sure of name). Thanks
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[545287] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n wild weasel tank buster\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\nnote the estrela logo(estrela on the right)
    \r\n
    \r\nwith UK panthers
    \r\n[IMG]http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s518/gijoewildweasel
    \r\n
    \r\nThis one caught me off guard. At first I thought it would be almost identical to the U.S. version. That\'s until I put them side by side
    \r\n
    \r\nmold differences: Estrela copyright info on bottom
    \r\n
    \r\nColor differences: Brighter deeper green(both the cannon and vehicle itself), grey camo instead of green. Darker wheels.
    \r\n
    \r\ndecal differences: comandos em acao logo and red white and blue stripes. All vinyl decals
    \r\n
    \r\nPlease excuse the incomplete/broken standard U.S. slugger, I used my nice one for a custom, and haven\'t replaced it
    \r\nHere it is with the U.S. standard and mail away releases
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\nI don\'tcurrently have a dragonfly for comparison pics(been trying to get a takara one) but I\'ve owned a few so I will do my best from memory
    \r\n
    \r\nColor differences: Green is slightly darker and deeper, not as tan as the U.S. green, but very similar.Missiles, bombs, and machine gun are in a lighter grey.
    \r\n
    \r\nMold differences: None that I\'m aware of. Uses the late(non swiveling) machine gun)
    \r\n
    \r\nDecal differences: Paper decals(But very nice high quality ones, the best I\'ve ever seen), striking red white and blue stripes, comadnos em acao logos on each side of the fuselage, very different from the U.S. one.
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Looking for Brazil Estrela Falcon Piloto(tan glider pilot grunt) and Estopim(tan Grunt) complete, as well as an Argentine front(Grunt) a Venezuelan Grunt(not sure of name). Thanks
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[545293] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #3\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Tolan\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Tolan is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Tolan\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Nice work. With a little work on lighting and shooting, you will be an archivist in no time.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Inevitably successful in all circumstances.
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[545298] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #4\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n That\'d be awesome! These were just quick pics, need to work on getting a good place to take my pics for better results(and of course practice)\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[545286] = "545298,545287"; pn[0] = ",545286"; pn[545287] = "545286,545293"; pn[545293] = "545287,545298"; pn[545298] = "545293,545286"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[12456] = "wild weasel tank buster"; pu[18834] = "Tolan"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

estrela vehicle comparison pics

Got this in today and absolutely love it! The bombardeiro laser anti-radar(that's a mouthful)
      Color variances(To the U.S./canada X-19, don't have a UK or rubiplas to compare): Grey is lighter, has less blue tint to it. Emerald green glass(also believe there is a blue glass variant). The yellowish greenish parts are less neon and a shade or two more green.
      Mold differences: Uses the lever that the UK(and rubiplas) x-19 has, much nicer than the pull action lever on the U.S./canada version.
      Decal differences: White is more bright, very nice looking comandos em acao(later version) logo with red white and blue stripes. Ghost rider ommitted from decals
      and the pics!

the U.S. missiles(the one I'm holding) are more neon, the glowing is not from the lighting.

the difference in the white(note the ommited ghost rider on the brazilian decal)

note the lever

the copyright info. Note the "ESTRELA S.A." about an inch below the hasbro info

Here's pne of the most popular estrela vehicles here on the U.S. market, the blindado de aslato
      Color differences(To standard retail U.S./canadian vamp mk.2): Light tan body and wheels, slightly darker grey parts, the brush guard is tan instead of grey.
      Mold differences: Estrela logo and copyright info on chasis, slightly different roof piece

U.S. retail on left, late mail away center(made in brazil), estrela on right

estrela on left, late mail away center, u.s. retail on right

Here's the estrela vamp. Nothing amazing, probably my least favorite of the group I got. Still a cool piece.
      Color variances: Extremely slight differences in color being the green is just slightly deeper and darker, and the grey parts are also just a shade darker.
      mold differences: Nothing(I'm aware of) other than the estrela copyright info and logo on the chasis. Also, IIRC there is a variant that uses the brush guard with headlights from the vamp mk.2.
      Decal differences: These decals suprised me quite a bit, as I though they were paper decals, but they are vinyl decals like the U.S. version, but some have colored backgrounds instead of clear backgrounds(most have clear backgrounds though). The biggest difference is the comandos em acao logo on each side and the writing in these decals are in portugese.Also, some of the red(like the tail lights) are clearer, therefore darker against the background.
      the estrela is on the right