Project: O-ring Shooter - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dominic.18 View Post
    I like the kickstarter idea but ending right before christmas might not be the easiest time to push these
    I didn't have much choice. I need to make a decision on these repaint very soon.
    I've put up a Kickstarter for 5 repaints of Shooter. This does not include Shooter itself or the Joe Trooper and Amber repaints. If you are interested in those three figure you will have to wait until their release to buy them.

Each $10 contribution will get you one of the 5 figures pictured in the project. You can choose which figures you want, there is no limit to any one figure. Production of Shooter is beginning very shortly. So this project is only 2 weeks long, as I have to make a decision on whether to do these figure before production ends.

GI Joe ARAH Figure: Shooter Repaints by Falcone — Kickstarter

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I love this project.

I hope it suceeds.

Quote Originally Posted by troynos View Post
    I love this project.

I hope it succeeds.
    Agreed! I'm really diggin' these!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The repaint project is 2/3 funded with 24 hours to go. I've added Shooter as one of the contribution rewards. So if you would like to "preorder" Shooter, Amber, or Joe Trooper you can do so with a $10 contribution to the Kickstarter. Also, there is no limit on how many figures or how many of each figure you can choose as rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    The repaint project is 2/3 funded with 24 hours to go. I've added Shooter as one of the contribution rewards. So if you would like to "preorder" Shooter, Amber, or Joe Trooper you can do so with a $10 contribution to the Kickstarter. Also, there is no limit on how many figures or how many of each figure you can choose as rewards.
    Where does one go to contribute?
    (5*) ****

(5#)####

There is an i in TEAM...It is in the A hole

Thanks for the info, I used it wisely.

Good luck!
    (5*) ****

(5#)####

So on the order page how does that work to claim the reward so to speak? It says I can choose 1 per 10 in place of the repaints, but I can only select one.
    (5*) ****

(5#)####

First off, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, or Happy *insert your beliefs here*!

A big thanks to all those who contributed to make these repaints happen. And thank you to those who wanted to contribute but could not for various reasons. This has been a huge boost to the project overall. When building all new tooling for a figure it is vital to get the most use out of that tooling. Because I can now produce additional repaints there is a much greater chance of the project making it's money back which means more new figures in the future. And that is my goal, to continue to provide new O-ring figures to fill all the empty holes Hasbro had left in people's collections when they stopped producing O-rings. By helping this project you have in term helped yourselves and helped the community as a whole.

All contributors should have received a survey from Kickstarter. I guess you cannot choose multiple choices in the survey so please note which figures and how many in the multiples section.

For those who were late or unable to contribute. And those who may want more than what you "preordered". All 8 of these figures will be available in ample supply once production has completed.

News on the production front. Full mass production is set to begin this week. Below are test shots of the finalized tooling. We were unable to fix the waist (I hope to do so at a later time and provide them for free to those who purchased), however the swivel arms have been completed and the figure has swivel wrists as well. There still has been some question, yes the figures will be fully painted in factory.

This isn't really an update. The manufacturer sent me some pictures of hand painted samples of each figure. They are completely hand painted. They are testing out colors for the painted parts. The final production parts will of course be molded in the base colors and the painted parts will be applied with paint masks. The colors are not final and some of them will be corrected like Trooper's shirt color. I thought I would share the first examples of the figures colored.